Zlatan stay or zlatan go?

ZLATAN STAY OR ZLATAN GO?

• Total voters

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
if we did sign him lets pray he aint done then :D

regarding zlatan i would let him go if a solid offer of 35 + mill came in but if not keep him to see if he can adapt another season but we seriously need him to start scoring cause we cant expect messi to score 40 + every season, and we also need a replacement for dumbass henry who decided he would retire this year

dalitis8

Banned
I think Villa was saving self for the WC by the end of the year.And prolly had his sights on a looming transfer.But I cannot discount the possibility that it will be downhill from here on for him.

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
so are you happy for us beast :D

I share the same idea's with Alex regarding Villa , he can still bang them but his best is beyond him

It's the same with Henry .. players who rely on speed go down hill by the end of twenties /early 30's .. only those who rely on their positioning sense survive the lack of pace (see Pippo,Ruud,Raul..etc )

Seamus

I really hope he stays for another season at least. He started great and could see that form coming back if either Villa or Silva are signed. Be great to see Villa - Ibra - Messi up front!!

Trillske

Voted that I dont really care, but it would be awesome to see Villa+Zlatan if he is signed. I could see it really working, both with chemistry and technicaly.
Villa might be spanish, but hes not la masia so the need to break the eventual boundaries might get more evident. And with Villas speed, Barcelona might be able to fix the number one problem with Zlatan on the field, that the team sometimes look way too stationary. The wingers hasnt really been able to compensate for those times this season.

They´re also awesome as strikers together in my fifa ultimate team, and a game has never lied so..

I´d like to see Barcelona with a 3-2 upfront, iniesta-xavi-messi / zlatan-villa with xavi as balancing mid or whatever you´d call it. Probably wont happen, but its fun to dream. I mean, try to park the bus on that...

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I share the same idea's with Alex regarding Villa , he can still bang them but his best is beyond him

It's the same with Henry .. players who rely on speed go down hill by the end of twenties /early 30's .. only those who rely on their positioning sense survive the lack of pace (see Pippo,Ruud,Raul..etc )

ahahahahaha

whaaat?

I suppose if we have signed him then you have to get your shots in early, but playing for a defensively incompetent valencia side for a coach he doesn't get on with after missing out on two mega moves in the summer the guy still has 22 lliga gols in 32 lliga games. the only people to outscore him are messi, CR and higuain, who have all had amazing seasons.

villa's biggest problem is that he picks up little injuries here and there. that's always been his weakness. but at barca with better medical facilities and a better squad (so less pressure to perform, more opportunities to rest) that won't be as much of an issue. but even then the only reason I'm unsure of his signing is because how much bojan is improving.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
ahahahahaha

whaaat?

I suppose if we have signed him then you have to get your shots in early, but playing for a defensively incompetent valencia side for a coach he doesn't get on with after missing out on two mega moves in the summer the guy still has 22 lliga gols in 32 lliga games. the only people to outscore him are messi, CR and higuain, who have all had amazing seasons.

villa's biggest problem is that he picks up little injuries here and there. that's always been his weakness. but at barca with better medical facilities and a better squad (so less pressure to perform, more opportunities to rest) that won't be as much of an issue. but even then the only reason I'm unsure of his signing is because how much bojan is improving.

Great post, Also is 40 million too much for 3 seasons brilliant, i think people would be furious with Henry if hed cost 40 million and performed the way he has, but for 14 million Titi was awsome, 40? he would of failed 2 out of 3 years, not good eenough by a long shot...What if Villa is the same?

Home of Barca Fans