Zlatan stay or zlatan go?

ZLATAN STAY OR ZLATAN GO?

• Total voters

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
simple as that do you want Ibra in the team next season, or would you rather him go?

discuss and what not

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
He isn't exactly on the must-offload list for me, and I'm sure he'll improve loads by the time next season rolls in. And honestly he wasn't that bad this year either. But if a good offer comes in, ship away the fucker.

Therefore I voted idrk

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Thank you for your opinion HOF, but if it is so useless why did u bother to post?

I want to get a feel for how the members of this forum feel about ibra without having to read tons arguments... i just want to see some stats

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Thank you for your opinion HOF, but if it is so useless why did u bother to post?

I want to get a feel for how the members of this forum feel about ibra without having to read tons arguments... i just want to see some stats

because i didnt vote or post accordingly.

geeze, dm...

dalitis8

Banned
This is the biggest question for Barca in the summer.

Obviously,Pep has realised and accepted his epic gaffe.By benching Ibra repeatedly in the past few games,he is surely sending a message to the big Bosnian(what Swede?)that he should be looking for a new club next season.Rumour has it that Barca are trying to elicit the interest of Man City and Chelsea over Ibra,but it remains unclear(I would say pretty doubtful)that they would actually be willing to buy him.It seems that only Juventus(no CL for them next season)are really interested.It does not look very good for us at the moment.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
It was an experiment that didn't work. I think if we get a good offer for him then let him go and get him off our wage bill.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Fuck Villa. Yesterdays man. We need a winger for the left side and possibly a centre mid as Don Andres is starting to look a little injury prone.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Fuck Villa. Yesterdays man. We need a winger for the left side and possibly a centre mid as Don Andres is starting to look a little injury prone.

we need no left winger we have pedro. cesc is expensive but will replace andres and rosell looks like getting him. we need to replace ibra and who better than villa?

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Pedro is still not the real deal for me. Good in La Liga but I don't think he will ever be world-class. Villa hasn't been on his best form this year and I only fear is that he will be on a downward spiral from now on.

Home of Barca Fans