Zlatan Ibrahimovic

PaulFCB

Banned
He played Barca a couple of times since he left and always got shagged, so he can come to rma, so they will surely uberfail in Europe just like all his teams did in that competition.

Meitux

Cavani and Ibra in the same attack...i dont know if they can get along together well.It will either be a good attack or a complete disaster

Trillske

Cavani and Ibra would probably be awesome. In that set up Ibra would still be the focal point, and he´d have an amazing player to catch his passes - and actually score from them.

But he doesnt seem too happy about staying at PSG, which probably means trouble if he doesnt find another club. He is not really the guy to accept the situation and roll with it.

Armando929

He'd want to be THE MAN at Real but that would never happen. Cristiano is the center piece and it wouldn't take long before Ibra starts sulking.

I think after the last 3 seasons, Real are looking for STABILITY. That's something Ibra doesn't bring with his personality.

Someone here mentioned loyalty and I don't think it needs to be pointed out that loyalty and Ibra don't go together. Ibra is all about money and himself. He's desperate to win a CL and be the main piece on the team who does it and it just won't he possible at Madrid but that doesn't mean Ibra wouldn't go there just to spite us.

Trillske

Meh, almost every player lacks "loyalty" the way you seem to define it. Most players are like Ibra; loyal to the club he belongs to at the moment, he is just a bit more challenge driven than most of them (I think the day he "settles" is the day he quits fotball). Barcelona is kind of special that way, atleast this generation. You have a whole bunch of world class players that did not want to conquer the world individually, they where happy to spend their whole career in Spain and beating the world as a team.

I agree about him and CR beeing a hard match though. Ibra is both one of the best strikers and one of the best playmakers in the world, but he also needs huge space. He does fit well in a role as more of a deep playmaker, but its pretty obvious he is not at his best as only striker. If CR is the one hogging the possession - no party.

In either case, I read Real thought it was too much money. Dont remember how reliable the source was, but it would make sense to me. I´d bet they want him, but far from need him. And its a lot of money for a relatively short term solution they dont really need.

Falcao, Ibrahimovic, and Cavani all in the same league. Standoff of the strikers
If he can be happy enough in France to stay, it will be an interesting race for goals. Wasnt that exciting this year. :icon_neutral: Race was over after a few months.

Last edited:

Bertus

Let's be real about this case and Rumor.

Mainly, papers are saying Zlatan would want to leave the PSG for the Real because he dislikes competing with Cavani and because he wants to be the center of the world in the club he's in.

So, he would prefer to try and compete with Ronaldo for that title? It doesn't make any sense.

We next have the City Rumor. More credible but still Negredo is there too and is not a clown either. Plus, it's a bet, because he's loved by PSG management and he knows nothing bad can happen to him since he's under Doha's wings, just like TS. It can go both way at city.

But it's Zlatan. The boy is so unpredictable. Let's see what'll happen.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
In my humble opinion, Zlatan would be more than willing to share the 'top dog' spot with Ronaldo, perhaps even bend a little, in order to play in a much better team, with a much better coach than PSG's. He may be cocky, but he's not stupid or unrealistic. Between two evils - playing for smaller team and not being da man, he'll probably choose the latter, if it's his choice to make.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
From what I have heard, Real Madrid doesn't want him because of his demands.
This guy wants a 11M+ salary, and Real is also scared that he might cause problems with his huge ego.

But IF Zlatan went to Real they would become SERIOUS competitours for the Champions League.

Home of Barca Fans