Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Bertus

Zlatan will share informations about him, PSG, and maybe his future plans on Monday.

Blanc and Zlatan will reply to the medias in a conference from Sweden on the fringe of a friendly match.

Bertus

Guys some zlatan news today.

From the conference he attended in Sweden.

- He said he's happy and that he doesn't see why he should transfer to another club.
- He said that despite what the Rumor said, he didn't ask for any transfer because he didn't think about being transfered at all so far.

But....................................

- He also said that he has a contract, and that he still wants to have a talk with president (nasser). That also means he did not meet up with him yet the another day.

A talk about what? He didn't reply. But I still think that despite his PR talk, he wants to leave the club (my personal opinion)

About Cavani :

- He said that Cavani is one of the a world best players and he added "Bienvenue to the club".

BTW the conference was quite epic because of the way he acts (you must see it to understand what i mean...). Love Zlatan :wub:

That's all!

Next batch of news will happen after he meets up with nasser I guess.

Tomchin

Saw a part of the press-conference too. So strange, that the French questions were continuously translated to Swedish and vice-versa. Seems like he doesn't speak a word French? :)

Bertus

More details

After he said that he must meet nasser he added:

- Together with the president, we must talk about some small and big details.
- I'm very confident because I know more or less what will happen.

----------

I still think he wants to leave, because the "im confident" can also be seen as "I want to leave so i know what will happen".

Bertus

Saw a part of the press-conference too. So strange, that the French questions were continuously translated to Swedish and vice-versa. Seems like he doesn't speak a word French? :)

The sol things he said in French in a whole year were :

- Bonjour (he said it once)
- Ici c'est paris (he pronounced it "içiçi Paris" though :lol: ) (he said it once during the French League Champion ceremony held by PSG)

So, you see... two times in a whole year, woot :lol:

Last edited:

Tomchin

I still think he wants to leave, because the "im confident" can also be seen as "I want to leave so i know what will happen".
The only place I can see him move to is Madrid. If they sell Higuain to Napoli, and if Arsenal buy Suarez, then I can see Madrid make a move for Ibra. That's a lot of if's though.

Bertus

The only place I can see him move to is Madrid. If they sell Higuain to Napoli, and if Arsenal buy Suarez, then I can see Madrid make a move for Ibra. That's a lot of if's though.

I can see that.

But Madrid is like Barcelona and Messi. An entire team that works to sublime a star.

And the star would not be Zlatan, it would be Ronaldo.

So either zlatan grew up ( :lol: ) a bit since what happened at Barcelona, or it will be the same problem.

And you know how Zlatan can be a a p*ick when he wants to.

Meitux

I can see that.

But Madrid is like Barcelona and Messi. An entire team that works to sublime a star.

And the star would not be Zlatan, it would be Ronaldo.

So either zlatan grew up ( :lol: ) a bit since what happened at Barcelona, or it will be the same problem.

And you know how Zlatan can be a a p*ick when he wants to.
Ibrahimovic will always be the same arrogant man.Undoubtebly hes a great player but he just can't be 2nd to anyone.He will always want to be star of his team which you know,doesnt seem to be a so good mentality in football.

Bertus

Ibrahimovic will always be the same arrogant man.Undoubtebly hes a great player but he just can't be 2nd to anyone.He will always want to be star of his team which you know,doesnt seem to be a so good mentality in football.

Yep. Actually, he said some more things about cavani that I will resume in just a sentence to you because that's what i felt :

- Cavani will have to get used to Zlatan, not the opposite.

:lol:

That should be clear how he doesn't plan to leave the #1 spot under the lights if he ever stays at PSG.

Meitux

:lol: Yes its harder actually to get used to him more than anything,from the moment they will be in the same attack.For me this will either be a good combination or a total disaster.

Armando929

I just don't see it working. What happens when Benzema starts scoring more goals and Ibra gets benched? He's just gonna sulk like he always does and cause disruption. Which is fine by me but I don't see how Madrid benefit.

Tomchin

Perez: "#RealMadrid will not sign any #PSG player, neither Ibrahimovic or Verratti". "Ancelotti has not asked us to sign #PSG players, I can reassure their fans."

Home of Barca Fans