Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Katarina1

Banned
Well,last year,playting with a bunch of bench warmers and kids,Barcelona defeated Inter at their home when they needed to win to qualify further.Inter were second place last year in Serie A.Even if La Liga is regressing,it's still not as bad as Serie A.

you can find examples like that for every league lmao. Shakhtar just beat Madrid away with their B team last week.We also lost 3-0 to Roma two years ago while we won La Liga by a landslide and they weren?t even in the Serie A title race.

Lyon finished 7th in Ligue 1 last year but beat Serie A champions and EPL runners up, so this means Ligue 1 is now the best league in the world apparently.

Morten

Name a better striker in La Liga

Infact name a few

Dont think there are any, and i did in fact state it was a very good header.
Its just not very normal that the top scorer race is between such aging players, thats all, though Lukaku could take it as well tbf.

serghei

:lol: Seems like BBZ was right after all. He's better than current Messi. What a fucking header at the first goal. From 15 meters lol.

Hardy

:lol: Seems like BBZ was right after all. He's better than current Messi.

he's right, someone think they're smashing in serie a (him and ronaldo) because it's a farmer league but current Messi can't literally score any of these kind of goals.

Richard.H

This is amazing to me and truly evolutionary. if a 36 year old and 39 year old can perform at such a high level, imagine how long careers can be in the future? Following a proper diet and working out consistently is the key, there have been tremendous advances in nutritional science. I'm sure it will start being the norm to see players well into their 30's and maybe early 40's by 2030's.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

This is amazing to me and truly evolutionary. if a 36 year old and 39 year old can perform at such a high level, imagine how long careers can be in the future? Following a proper diet and working out consistently is the key, there have been tremendous advances in nutritional science. I'm sure it will start being the norm to see players well into their 30's and maybe early 40's by 2030's.

I think the most players havent got the displince to workout so much. Lewa, Ronaldo or Ibra are animals, the hunger for goals drives them.

Home of Barca Fans