Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I literally see no difference in him & the last time he was with us ten years ago, his age is irrelevant, if anything he's improved aerially and cut out the tae kwondo kicks which used to drive me crazy

SmilerBam

He's done great,and his longevity is impressive,but honestly...he plays in Serie A.Which is not even how it was ten years ago,nevermind how it was in the 90's or 2000's.He played for United not long ago and while he was pretty good,his influence was much less impressive.You can't compare nowadays Serie A with the best two or three leagues in the world.

Last edited:

Sweden

I literally see no difference in him & the last time he was with us ten years ago, his age is irrelevant, if anything he's improved aerially and cut out the tae kwondo kicks which used to drive me crazy

Just a week ago he did use his high kick instead of his head to clear a corner and that mistake lost them two points. ;)

Last edited:

Sweden

He's done great,and his longevity is impressive,but honestly...he plays in Serie A.Which is not even how it was ten years ago,nevermind how it was in the 90's or 2000's.He played for United not long ago and while he was pretty good,his influence was much less impressive.You can't compare nowadays Serie A with the best two or three leagues in the world.

Do you mean in the league or the club?
I would say his influence in United was very strong as many of the players, staff and journalists has confirmed.
They needed someone to wake them up and thats what they got.

SmilerBam

Do you mean in the league or the club?
I would say his influence in United was very strong as many of the players, staff and journalists has confirmed.
They needed someone to wake them up and thats what they got.

In the league.He was good, but not as good as he looks now in Italy.Just saying that people go overboard with performances in Serie A.I mean, look who are the last two best goalscorers in that league:Quagliarella and Immobile.

Mootsenger

In the league.He was good, but not as good as he looks now in Italy.Just saying that people go overboard with performances in Serie A.I mean, look who are the last two best goalscorers in that league:Quagliarella and Immobile.

Both scoring more than Ronaldo playing for juventus ( which is clearly the best team in the league) so on those merits it does not sound like they were all that bad or easy Not to me at least.

BBZ8800

Cr7 can't score too much.
Eriksen is horrible.

I don't think that Seria A is much worse than the current La liga.

SmilerBam

Cr7 can't score too much.
Eriksen is horrible.

I don't think that Seria A is much worse than the current La liga.

Well,last year,playting with a bunch of bench warmers and kids,Barcelona defeated Inter at their home when they needed to win to qualify further.Inter were second place last year in Serie A.Even if La Liga is regressing,it's still not as bad as Serie A.

BBZ8800

Well,last year,playting with a bunch of bench warmers and kids,Barcelona defeated Inter at their home when they needed to win to qualify further.Inter were second place last year in Serie A.Even if La Liga is regressing,it's still not as bad as Serie A.

You'll use one match sample to draw conclusions?

No problem.

I'll do the same:
Bayern:Barca 8:2

Bayern:Olympiacos 2:0, 3:2
Bayern:Red Star Belgrade 3:0, 6:0
Chelsea 3:0, 4:1
Bayern:Lyon 3:0
Bayern:psg 1:0

Psg, Lyon, Chelsea, Olympiacos are light years better than Barca and La Liga.
Red Star Belgrade is on an equal level to Barca/La Liga.

Home of Barca Fans