Yuri Zhirkov

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Because he's a non EU player, and we running out of slot for non EU player. That's why....i think...

How about reading a few pages back. He is NOT a non-EU player.

Aaw, to heck with it - I'll just quote myself.

"As there is an agreement on partnership and co-operation between the EU and Russia which ensures that, according to employment law, Russian workers are entitled to exactly the same treatment as EU workers.

P.s. States such as Romania and Israel, all of which have partnership agreements with the EU, have also been included since 2003 "

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Filipe offer has been refused by Depor, they want his BO clause of 20m and Barca don't think he's worth that. A blessing in disguise for those who preferred Zhirkov? I don't think Txiki would be retarded enough to miss out on that come-and-get-me-plea after failing to get Filipe

JackSparrow

Zhirkov is in my oppinion one of the best LB in the world.. and to be honest.. with the price market today... 20M doesnt seem much for a player of his caliber...

He would be my top priority if I was Trixi..
I would so love to see him in Barca

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Reports last week said that Zhirkov will be offered a contract by us tomorrow, so hopefully this turns out to be true and he accepts before Barca come to their sense.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
He would be a great threat down our left side. A real weapon with his pace, ability and his defending. Not many others were interested which was surprising.

ryuken

Why would we keep on focusing in Fillipe while Zhirkov has come knocking at our door, that is just insane. 20 mil is an unacceptable price for Fillipe, so forget about him and get Zhirkov

Cule Forever

Zhirkov is in my oppinion one of the best LB in the world.. and to be honest.. with the price market today... 20M doesnt seem much for a player of his caliber...

Barca didn't accept this price because it's too much for player that his destination is to be a super-sub.In addition, according to spanish papers Barca looking for 4 players(Left winger, midfielder, striker, left back) and with the price market today it will cost over than 100m. Laporta doesn't want to spend this sum.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Barca didn't accept this price because it's too much for player that his destination is to be a super-sub.In addition, according to spanish papers Barca looking for 4 players(Left winger, midfielder, striker, left back) and with the price market today it will cost over than 100m. Laporta doesn't want to spend this sum.
Look at that, you want a left winger and a left back, surely for like 20m euro getting Zhirkov would be a great deal cause he's both...? Not that I'm complaining, I want him at Chelsea.

Home of Barca Fans