Your Favourite Moment of Pep's era?

Your Favourite moment of Pep's era?

• Messi 4 - 1 Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pedro's 88th min Equaliser in CWC '09 Final?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
How about that disallowed goal by Bojan and 2 offside Inter goals at San Siro? Those must be up there too.

Nope.

But I also did enjoy Messi looking for a foul by throwing a fit like Ronaldo and watched his team mates suffer Inter's blistering counter attack and score. LOL!

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
some trolling attempts from you raed this week, trying to be like el estel?

anyway, it has to be La Manita

Not even close, because the question is personal, and I answered what was MY favorite of Pep's era. I admitted there aren't many others.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
I find it absolutely incredible, as a supporter for a team that had only won 1 European Cup until 2006, that my top moment in the last 3+ seasons is a goal vs Chelsea (a team that, until The Special One came along, we have no real animosity towards) in the CL Semis (not even the finals) ... rather than being split between the two actual CL Final wins.

the 5-0 vs Madrid I get though. that was pretty sweet.

Gfrench33

Iniesta's goal vs Chelsea : I believed no longer in the qualification for the final.

And yet... a failed clearance by Essien, a pass from Eto'o for Messi, a new pass from Messi for Iniesta. Then a shot from Iniesta, without control and the Gooal.

The disappointment of Ashley Cole, the madness of Ballack and the frustration were very luscious too.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah the Iniesta goal is pretty tough to top in terms of raw & unbridled emotion...But there are lots of other moments that are quite memorable too...The scene of him trying to plead for Leo to get subbed off or even just the sportsmanship he shared with Van Hiddink ahead of Iniesta's goal when it looked like they were about to crash out

But there's a moment I really enjoy still...The goal to level late in the Gamper match against Boca...There's a smile that creeps onto his face that reflects a man ready to burst with emotion but a smile was all that could materialize...He learned to eventually master the poker face but that was a rare moment of giddiness far before all the records fell...I like that one

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
If we're talking 'moments', then there's no doubt it can only be one. The moment when the ball caressed the boots of arguably the best 2 footballers of their generation before making intimate love to the net.

The 2-6 and 5-0 were epic, in fact there was so much epicness, the emotions had to be spread out across all that period of total epicness. In Iniesta's goal all this emotion was all condensed into a single moment.

In other words watching the Manita was like having sex, watching Iniesta's goal was like reaching the climax.

dalitis8

Banned
That Iniesta goal was by far the most intense moment in my football-watching years.

It also put a dagger through the hearts of a great, but cynical and graceless team. During the Pep era, I admit that not other team frustrated me as much as Hiddink's Chelsea in that semi tie. Against Inter, we were quite crap (extreme tiredness, no Iniesta, Ibra) but Chelsea actually really shut us down.

Out of 3 years and counting of perfection, the Iniesta goal, stands for that irrational, obscene moment, the miraculous intervention through which necessity, becomes destiny...

La LL

Generally Delightful
Manita clasico.

It's a game that I will never forget. Also the best football I've ever seen in my life.

Home of Barca Fans