Your Favourite Moment of Pep's era?

Your Favourite moment of Pep's era?

• Messi 4 - 1 Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pedro's 88th min Equaliser in CWC '09 Final?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

abual3bed1

I see that Iniesta's goal really kept this team alive .. if that hit didn't go in .. who knows what could've happened to this team .. I don't think it was going to be the same ..

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Iniesta's goal. that shot doesn't go in and who knows how this team goes from there. it literally changed footballing history.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
There aren't many really but my favorite has to be when he saw his team desperately fake fouls and dive to send off Inter Milan players and end up losing.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
How about that disallowed goal by Bojan and 2 offside Inter goals at San Siro? Those must be up there too.

Yugi

some trolling attempts from you raed this week, trying to be like el estel?

anyway, it has to be La Manita

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
1: Iniesta vs Chelsea
2: Manita - Footballing perfection and humiliating Mourinho
3: CL 09 final - had so many bets with united fans and was watching this at my home with 6 man utd fans
4: Pedro's Equaliser, I had totally lost hoped and my reaction was almost the same as it was when Iniesta scored vs Chelsea
5: 2-6 Bernabue!

I knew I was forgetting something in the poll, I forgot messi's wondergoal vs madrid in CL sf... :(
anyhow theres always the option for other :)

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
The 6-2 at the Bernabeu clinches it for me.

For starters we lost 4-1 there the season before, giving them the guard of honor into the fucking bargain, with Xavi being sent off.

We then turn up against a team on a 15 or 16 winning streak in La Liga with a massive CL match for us round the corner.

Losing the first goal was demoralising but we responded excellently with a sublime Messi through ball for Henry and the rest as they say is history.

The FIRST sign that we were the GOAT.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Iniesta's goal was probably the most significant or important moment, and the 5-0 and 2-6 were pant-stiffeningly fun, but my favourite moment was either Rome or Wembley.

I voted Wembley, but could have just as easily gone for Rome.

Rome was amazing. to complete a Treble in Pep's first year? to beat the Defending European and World Champions to in the process? for Eto'o to end his dry streak like that? for Iniesta and Eto'o to revisit Paris by combining for our first goal in the Final? for Messi and Xavi - both denied in Paris - to combine for the second goal? a header? for Henry to finally win the European Cup? for Busi to be boss at the age of 20? and make Busquets the 3rd father-son combo to win the European Cup? wow. just wow.

and Wembley? well apart from winning the European Cup at Wembley again (so much awesome), it was that 2nd European Trophy which every great club needs. it was simultaneously a Return To Glory and a Confirmation Of Brilliance, after all the doubts of 09/10. plus, y'know, David Motherfucking Villa. and United gave us more of a fight, too. in Rome they rolled over and died after Eto'o's goal, and Fergie imploded big time. but here they stood up for themselves, Rooney equalised nicely, and they actually made it (somewhat) of a challenge, which made our achievement all the more amazing.

X

xaviniesta

and United gave us more of a fight, too.

WRONG

it was most pathetic united i've seen against barcelona in wembley. only rooney's goal (their only bright spark in that game) gave them just a little hope and kept the game just a little intense. other than that they were never danger unlike in rome. though both games had a pretty similar scenario - manu had a good first 10 minutes and then ran out of gas. but still in rome they were definately more dangerous in final 3rd. cristiano was denied by valdes just after messi had scored, berbatov missed an open header, pique denied park etc - they had basicly same amount of chances than barca did actually.

barcelona were spactacular in both games. it was fergies brainfart that caused them wembley. he didn't learned at all from rome and lost again the midfield battle. to put carrick and giggs vs xavi iniesta & messi is one fucking big mistake and rooney failed to cover busquets too. barcelona were a step forward unlike manu were a step back from rome. that was the diference.

but isn't this poll about the favourite moment of pep's era? not games?

my top 3 moments
1)
2)
3)

Home of Barca Fans