Yohan Cabaye

DucdeOrléans

we don't need Cabaye... If Keiteee's leaving we need a player in the mold of M'Vila

No problem ffs.;)

Yes, Superfly, I heard that it's very close to happen. Wenger is a big fan. I think it would be a very good move if Arsenal will invest further to improve the team.

Giroud is also rumoured heavily. And Podolski is already bought. It could turn out to be quite a likely team for me. I liked Arsenal the most of all English teams already.

If they just sold RVP. I don't know but I just don't like him.

A shame that they did not get Hazard.

Wrong thread though.

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

Andres Iniesta - "But I also noticed Yohan Cabaye in the France team. He had a great season at Newcastle and Laurent Blanc has given him a very important role in his team."

;)

M

mitkoa7x

Andres Iniesta - "But I also noticed Yohan Cabaye in the France team. He had a great season at Newcastle and Laurent Blanc has given him a very important role in his team."

;)

He also gave HBA a shoutout, said he had potential :pep:

Hatem Ben Arfa

Laurent Blanc "Cabaye is indispensable in terms of how he played in the first two games in the competition, absolutely. We know players like Cabaye bring a lot to the team. You realise how much players like that bring when they are not actually there."He has such great technical ability which really helps the side, gives us a bit more assurance, because we can keep the ball and move it about. He has been an important player for a while now - both with his club and the national side."

;)

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Again another player who Liverpool aren't interested in,instead Liverpool focus on relatively unknown players new to the EPL, Cabaye would be great for Liverpool why aren't Liverpool interested , is it because Newcastle are a bigger club than Liverpool?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Again another player who Liverpool aren't interested in,instead Liverpool focus on relatively unknown players new to the EPL, Cabaye would be great for Liverpool why aren't Liverpool interested , is it because Newcastle are a bigger club than Liverpool?

Yes Newcastle are a bigger club now :(

Hatem Ben Arfa

Cabaye is much more of a playmaker and much more attacking than Lucas. Blanc plays him primarily as a defensive holding midfielder though. At Newcastle he has licence to get forward much more in addition to being a deep lying playmaker. He will start Newcastle matches in that defensive deep lying playmaker role and after the 60 min mark Pardew usually pushes him very high up the pitch playing basically as an attacking midfielder.

Besides Lucas has never scored 15 goals in a single season before like Cabaye did for Lille, has he?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Lucas never got the license to impose himself upfront... But I think he's a great playmaker iN him IMHO

Hatem Ben Arfa

Yohan Cabaye has been linked with a move to Barcelona for the 2nd time in his career.

I would like all those posters who have in the past said that Player X,Y or Z can't be good because they play for a 'small club Newcastle' to take notice of this.

I honestly don't think bad players are linked with Barcelona.

Home of Barca Fans