Yerry Mina

raki

Paulinho's 50m is comingn on Jan. 2019?

What if Evergrande changes their mind and ship Paulinho back?

My opinion is that they already paid us but because of legal issues regarding the new laws in China league they cant say that.
Anyways, dont worry about that.

Got to keep on selling/loaning 3-4 players.

Donatello

This just confirms the idea that a few glitzy games / goals in a WC is ALL it takes to go from a zero to a hero. If Mina doesn't score those goals at the WC, does anybody come in for him, leave aside the price at which Everton have come for him at?

I find it hard to believe that with the kind of money that is spent on scouting, these kind of transfers still take place so often. I'm not saying that he is a bad player for them; just that he has been bought purely on the WC performances, and that's a fact because he hasn't played anything for us.

He wasn't bought by Everton just because of WC hype only. Agreed it played a good role in it, but Mina isn't that bad that many people make of him. He is a young, tall, strong and fast CB considering his physique, and in air he is a force to be reckoned with.

And At 23, he was voted the best defender in Serie A even before moving to us. I know its not that big of an achievement, but its still a credential and a good sign for a bright future.

There is a good chance he may bust, but there is also a chance he may just boom, & this is the reason why there was a buyback clause in it.

raki

He wasn't bought by Everton just because of WC hype only. Agreed it played a good role in it, but Mina isn't that bad that many people make of him. He is a young, tall, strong and fast CB considering his physique, and in air he is a force to be reckoned with.

And At 23, he was voted the best defender in Serie A even before moving to us. I know its not that big of an achievement, but its still a credential and a good sign for a bright future.

And, there is a reason why there was a buyback clause in it.

The WC was the main reason for the 30M. Just like his partner Lema sold to Bournemouth for 30M by Levante. LOL.

Devils

DkLaehqX4AEEp1E.jpg

God Serena

Yerry's uncle Jair will be interviewed on Rac1 soon and going by the quote Romero posted, doesn't seem all that happy with Valverde.

What did he say?

Imagine being mad at the manager that your nephew isn't good enough for the best club in the world.

Home of Barca Fans