Yaya Toure

Evil

Shabazz
Re: 24 - Touré Yaya

I'm sure that next summer when we want to get Cesc, Yaya Touré will be used in the transfer plus another 10-15M .. I really like Toure hope he stays for another couple of seasons, he's one of the most reliable DM .. Keita attacks too much, and Busquets is still 20, but Pep (or Txiki) feel very strong towards Fabregas, so the only way we'll be getting him is giving Arsenal what they want, which is Yaya Toure in our case ..

M.L. King

The Preacher

We are doomed if we leave Toure to Arsenal. He is our most crucial player at the moment. Even more than Messi I daresay and I know some of you or probably the majority will disagree with me. He's is the best DM in the world, and selling him for 8.5 million € would be bloody ridiculous. I hope this is just a journalistic slander and nothing more. Imagine Barca today without Yaya, he is the player that connects our midfield with defense and attack in the best possible way. What is more, Yaya tackles and positions himself so well that he enables other player to join our attacking side more often. Don't sell him!!!

Evil

Shabazz

M.L. King said:
We are doomed if we leave Toure to Arsenal. He is our most crucial player at the moment. Even more than Messi I daresay and I know some of you or probably the majority will disagree with me. He's is the best DM in the world, and selling him for 8.5 million € would be bloody ridiculous. I hope this is just a journalistic slander and nothing more. Imagine Barca today without Yaya, he is the player that connects our midfield with defense and attack in the best possible way. What is more, Yaya tackles and positions himself so well that he enables other player to join our attacking side more often. Don't sell him!!!

Couldn´t agree with you more :) Yaya Toure is definatley one of the best defensive midfielders in the world today. Selling him at this moment is completly insane, especially for that ridiculous price tag.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone

That pricetag was an utter joke and an insult to his ability, but he already came out and said it wasn't happening
No real question of him going though was there? With the way we're playing and the mentality and teamstrength that Guardiola's brought, it'd be crazy to leave. Wenger can stay away from our Ivorian giant :mrgreen:

M.L. King

The Preacher

He simply needed this goal to raise his confidence after he committed the mistake in the first half.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

He is here to guard our goal, first and foremost. The goal cannot erase his mistake

IraqiCulé

Bojan said:
He is here to guard our goal, first and foremost. The goal cannot erase his mistake
Yes, he committed a mistake but he still managed to outrun Sanchez when he was trying to sprint back!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Sanchez wasn`t even supposed to be there. I`m not surprised at his poor positioning

M.L. King

The Preacher
I'd vote him the best player in the world if I could. Although it's almost impossible to pick DM and give him such an award. Strikers and offensive midfielders are always in advantage.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
I'd vote him the best player in the world if I could. Although it's almost impossible to pick DM and give him such an award. Strikers and offensive midfielders are always in advantage.
Worlds best DM! Tonight he was great, providing incredible assist (to Alves especially) and stopped several Numanica attacks.

M.L. King

The Preacher
Worlds best DM! Tonight he was great, providing incredible assist (to Alves especially) and stopped several Numanica attacks.

Not just the best DM; the best in the world. I know you will rebuke me for this statement, but this is my opinion.

Home of Barca Fans