Yannick Ferreira Carrasco

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He would be such an upgrade on Ferran. Lad has a great engine, can even play wingback and can actually dribble. Only 29 so a good 2-3 years of football still in him.

gregorrin10

So not happening ...

Reportedly we're still interested in him and will try to negotiate a summer deal, when he'll have only 1 year remaining on his contract. Not worth it, honestly. As a mid-season short term option he was okay, but in the summer we need to aim higher with our LW target, I feel.

Trafalgar

Reportedly we're still interested in him and will try to negotiate a summer deal, when he'll have only 1 year remaining on his contract. Not worth it, honestly. As a mid-season short term option he was okay, but in the summer we need to aim higher with our LW target, I feel.

+ He'll be 30 next year

vuji_31

I am okay if it was player for player, but paying for him more then 5mil...
Also on summer there will be many players to choose, now we will sign him and he is already 30, and he will get contract until 34 years old, new dead weight.

If he was midfielder I would be okay, but buying 30years old wingers is not best practice...But again if he will be some really low price, and not longer then 3 years, and if we know we will be brooke on summer then maybe not so bad idea...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Apparently got a buy option for 15m for him in the summer as a part of the Memphis deal.

Yeah......not sure I'd like that. Did sound better as a direct trade with Memphis, but a 30 year old winger when the season starts who isn't exactly a great goalscorer. Not a high fee though I suppose so maybe they sign him.

Andresito

Staff member
Would much rather loan him to see how good he is for us. Could easily be 15m down the drain. But I guess it's OK as an absolute last ditch option.

Messi983

Yeah, loan with 15m buy option would be much better but ofc Atleti won't accept that. We need him now, should sign a better option in summer though.

Home of Barca Fans