Xherdan Shaqiri

XaviMessiGirl

Dunno why bigger clubs aren't going for him if they know he's for sale. Probably what Shaqiri is waiting for and why he's rejecting the other two offers.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I did not like Shaqiri at Inter so far. But I rather they ditch Hernanes and Guarin first then think about the likes of Shaqiri to get rid of if they're still in need of sell. Inter can get +20m by selling Hernanes and Guarin, so in comparison 17m for Shariqi who is younger than both of them doesn't seem quite a fascinating idea.

XaviMessiGirl

I did not like Shaqiri at Inter so far. But I rather they ditch Hernanes and Guarin first then think about the likes of Shaqiri to get rid of if they're still in need of sell. Inter can get +20m by selling Hernanes and Guarin, so in comparison 17m for Shariqi who is younger than both of them doesn't seem quite a fascinating idea.

There were rumors today of Guarin being involved in a swap deal for Mertens.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Happy if true since Inter is not a great destination or league for the player, gotta say him & his agent have made some poor decisions with his career so far

El Gato

Villarato!
Funnily enough he can do well in England with that body. There is plenty of dudes like him who are reasonably successful in mid-tier teams there. Personally reminds me of Lee Tomlin, the English Messi :lol:

But what a career path. Couldn't work out weirder for him. He can do a Remy later though so no worries.

xavisionary

The only match I saw got to last season was Birmingham v Boro, and Lee Tomlin was a class above. Bit like the time I saw Wes Hoolahan for Norwich, unbelievable :worthy:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He possesses better acceleration than pace, however, which might make his impact less explosive than predicted despite the space afforded in the Premiership...I actually think the Primera Liga would make him a better player and force him to not just rely on that initial burst but read & react to the higher technical level in Spain

Still, Stoke can be a smart choice since the team will work for him as well reinforcing the need for the Suisse player to play harder than he has up until now...I think Shaqiri has failed to live up to his potential thus far and guilty of some complacency in his overall game...All too often relying on occasional moments that are gifted to him rather than taking his game to the next level and creating those moments as has been expected/hoped for

We'll see, I'm hopeful

Meitux

How the fuck did this guy end up at stoke? Hailed as one of the brighest talents and apparently as the replacer of Ribery. Now he will spend his nights in cold Stoke. This is one of the most hilarious and absurd transfers i've seen the latest seasons..

Sterlingfan2000

How the fuck did this guy end up at stoke? Hailed as one of the brighest talents and apparently as the replacer of Ribery. Now he will spend his nights in cold Stoke. This is one of the most hilarious and absurd transfers i've seen the latest seasons..

He wasnt even that bad at Inter, everytime I watched them, Shaqiri was the most dangerous Player there. As for Stoke , Money talks

Yannik

Excuse me. The guy is an Inter reject.
And you might argue that Inter these days is not even better than Stoke.
So Stoke signed a benchwarmer of an inferior team to use him in their own starter squad and they paid 17m for that.
Thats like Sevilla paying 15m for a Malaga reject.
How is that good business? Affelay, Bojan, Shaqiri, Glen Johnson, Van Ginkel, Joselu.
Those are all names of players who all failed to develope, this is why Stoke was able to sign them in the first place.

Last edited:

Alarcón

Excuse me. The guy is an Inter reject.
And you might argue that Inter these days is not even better than Stoke.
So Stoke signed a benchwarmer of an inferior team to use him in their own starter squad and they paid 17m for that.
Thats like Sevilla paying 15m for a Malaga reject.
How is that good business? Affelay, Bojan, Shaqiri, Glen Johnson, Van Ginkel, Joselu.
Those are all names of players who all failed to develope, this is why Stoke was able to sign them in the first place.

"The guy is an Inter reject" lol because that says so much about how good a player is, especially after spending 4 months at the club... you should go back to Football Manager

Yannik

"The guy is an Inter reject" lol because that says so much about how good a player is, especially after spending 4 months at the club... you should go back to Football Manager

Sold after 4 months.. Yeah.. Think about how much that says.

Home of Barca Fans