Xavi Simons

Porque

Any idea how or why he and PSV would allow PSG to have a buyback clause for 12m considering his contract expired when he left.

jamrock

He got away because he's a little Biiittch.

How can your dad name you Xavi, then the family super violates the club.

Side bar how is moriba doing these days?, He really fucked his career up.

Porque

Ok so hindsight says we got Baby Hamroaui wrong. And that we should have offered him what we were offering Ilaix, as Raiola was trying to negotiate.

Maybe he doesn't fulfill his potential if he had stayed and developed as an attacking player.

But IF he had this same attacking trajectory and had stayed, would he be in our 11? And if so, where.

topt

he looks great; I thought he would be another barca kid hype but proved me wrong; shame he is already taken by PSG

Andresito

Staff member
In what position will he truly flourish for a big club? Plays a little bit everywhere for NL and Leipzig in systems that are barely used by the big teams.

Leipzig also has that weird tactical setup that makes players better than they are. Likes of Olmo, Xavi Simons, Nkunku, Werner all need a bit of a hybrid-ish position to excel which I'm not sure they can find at a top team.

Horatio

You're welcome
doing well but as andresito said does not have defined role. also never had outstanding game for NL yet.

Porque

Any idea how or why he and PSV would allow PSG to have a buyback clause for 12m considering his contract expired when he left.

In answer of this PSG had an option to extend for 1 year. So in exchange for activated it they managed to secure a low buyback.

That's what happens when Raiola dies.

Home of Barca Fans