Xavi Simons

Windhook

For example, I remember watching one movie where Cruijff said that he bought Stoichkov because he was crazy and hot blooded and they needed that type of a spark in a team.
My point: in general, you can't have a team of 11 Iniestas or Pedris.

About Stoichkov, for younger fans, you can see that he is not "normal" from his body language, type of goals scored, but also from his passionate goal celebrations, facial expressions and look in the eye.

The infamous episode at El Clasico for Supercopa when Stoichkov stepped on ref's foot just because he wanted to defend the actions of his mentor and manager Johan Cruyff, as he thought the whole thing was unfair (the ref was on the opinion that Stoichkov dived before that). Seconds after that Stoichkov was sent off for arguing with the ref. And then it happened:

Years later Cruyff told how hilarious the whole incident was and he hardly hold his laughter during that episode.

Last edited:

Porque

After praising Ilaix dad for giving the passage to Gavi, I think it is time we gave an honourery mention to Xavi Simons and Raiola for orchestrating his move a season before and being the first to open the door to Pedri, Gavi and Nico.

Thank you Xavi Hamrouai Simons. May god bless Raiola with some excellent cheese.

Horatio

You're welcome
I am confused about his development. Wasn't he supposed to be a brainy midfielder that controls and thus did not rely to much on pace because that was what he was lacking?

Why is he winger all of a sudden?

fergus90

I am confused about his development. Wasn't he supposed to be a brainy midfielder that controls and thus did not rely to much on pace because that was what he was lacking?

Why is he winger all of a sudden?

Hair looks too cool for centre midfield.

Horatio

You're welcome
Rich man's sergi roberto. Plays on different positions and actually does very well on all of them. Midfield, winger, he is playing as striker at PSV now lol.

Porque

Best Xavi to ever come out of La Masia.

A mistake to not renew him because of likeness to Hamraoui and her promiscuity.

Horatio

You're welcome
The current top scorer in Eredivisie. 6 goals, 2 assists in 4 games.

tbf PSV has been playing against lower side of table teams. Most of those took a huge hit because of covid.

PSV scored 22 goals in 4 games. Obviously this is an anomaly and will regress to mean more.

Horatio

You're welcome
tbf PSV has been playing against lower side of table teams. Most of those took a huge hit because of covid.

PSV scored 22 goals in 4 games. Obviously this is an anomaly and will regress to mean more.

great call. PSV been losing since this post.

Home of Barca Fans