Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajnotkeith

Im liking what I'm seeing recently.
Seems like the players have more freedom and attack and midfield connection is a lot better than it was last season.
Only a few games, but I think the addition of Felix and Cancelo has been really vital for his tactic, they are two players that add the creativity we were lacking.

Its more reminiscent of the first few months of Xaviball than the defensive shite we got for the next year or so.

Loki

Last 2 games are the perfect example that Xavi isn't responsible for every shit performance. Both Joaos had like what, 3 training sessions and the squad is already looking twice as strong as against Getafe. Every coach needs quality players. With Roberto as RB, and a formless Fati as LF even Guardiola would look like shit.

iniestaGOAT

Last 2 games are the perfect example that Xavi isn't responsible for every shit performance. Both Joaos had like what, 3 training sessions and the squad is already looking twice as strong as against Getafe. Every coach needs quality players. With Roberto as RB, and a formless Fati as LF even Guardiola would look like shit.

Well said. Someone who is not a casual.

Now we just need all of these jokers to start apologizing for having no ball knowledge, but the biggest mouth.

Starting with the D grade troll @BJJ

Fati_Future_BallonDor

“Very happy with the result. Saturday and today were my best games as a coach. An improvement in the way we play. It is a pride to see the team like this. We must continue,” he said.

Xavi is flying!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well done to him and the team.
I don't want to sound pessimistic but I do remember Barca playing poor before facing weak Betis and Antwerp sides.

Positive feeling is back and that's great going forward.

Judoman

Well done to him and the team.
I don't want to sound pessimistic but I do remember Barca playing poor before facing weak Betis and Antwerp sides.

Positive feeling is back and that's great going forward.
No Joaos in the team yet. They made a big difference to how we play.

i_bleed_blaugrana

:cheers:

Let’s just get to knockouts and see how we do against Real lads, then we can speculate.

Just proud of all the work mans is doing and idc what the pessimists say, this the most joy we’ve had in our football since the Lucho era.

No need to put undue expectations on the lads this early in the season still. It’s about gradually seeing a rise in our performances, we have much harder tests ahead of us still. Let’s just take it game by game and enjoy the football for right now.

serghei

:cheers:

Let’s just get to knockouts and see how we do against Real lads, then we can speculate.

Just proud of all the work mans is doing and idc what the pessimists say, this the most joy we’ve had in our football since the Lucho era.

No need to put undue expectations on the lads this early in the season still. It’s about gradually seeing a rise in our performances, we have much harder tests ahead of us still. Let’s just take it game by game and enjoy the football for right now.

Need more posts like that around here.

serghei

I never want to see Gavi at LW again. Please and thank you gaffer

Don't worry. Gavi only played there because we didn't have players with the technical ability of Joao Felix. Surprise, surprise, as soon as we got somebody there, just as on the right-back position, the game simply flows better.

It was always a matter of lack of personnel on some key positions. Problem is that problem is likely to appear in the summer again if Felix and Cancelo deliver. Don't think they will cost 5m or anything close. :lol: We'll probably not be able to afford them.

iniestaGOAT

Everyday I wake up I want to first thank laporta for not being an imbecile like 90 percent of this forum and hiring this noob ten haag.

Team would have gone backwards, he would have been sacked and we would have a bunch of ajax rejects on the squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans