Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

God Serena

If you really think Xavi has to prove himself before coming here as a manager something must be wrong with you. If freaking Tata Martino was given a full season after being searched up on Google by Zubi and Valverde was selected because he played for Barca for a few weeks 30 years ago I see no reason why Xavi shouldn't get a chance as well.

khaled_a_d

If you really think Xavi has to prove himself before coming here as a manager something must be wrong with you. If freaking Tata Martino was given a full season after being searched up on Google by Zubi and Valverde was selected because he played for Barca for a few weeks 30 years ago I see no reason why Xavi shouldn't get a chance as well.

Tata was a bad choice and had a lot of experience as a coach before joining us, Valverde had the most experience between any coach Barca has hired since Antic, not because he played in Barca. Least one with experience was Pep and he coached Barca B.
If Xavi doesn't want to coach Barca B then he should start his coaching career away from Barca

God Serena

Tata was a bad choice and had a lot of experience as a coach before joining us, Valverde had the most experience between any coach Barca has hired since Antic, not because he played in Barca. Least one with experience was Pep and he coached Barca B.
If Xavi doesn't want to coach Barca B then he should start his coaching career away from Barca

He's starting his coaching career at Al Asaad. It's not top tier football by any means but it's certainly a good start.

RMU ReBorn

Dear God Serena i have seen you mocking Lucho without any logic. Sorry to say that you don't know any shit about Ernesto either . He wasn't nobody . Back in 2007 his espanyol side denied us a title on the final day of the league . He led them to Europa cup final only to get beaten by a very good sevilla side . After his departure Espanyol has never troubled Madrid or Barca like it was under his tenure . He ended two decade long trophy drought of Bilbao by beating Barcelona 4-0 in the Super copa De espana. During his tenure they also managed to play a CDR final as well and finished inside top 7 in the league for 4 straight seasons. Now Bilbao is languishing at 15th . kindly refrain from posting bullshit . Appointing Xavi without any first team experience is not same as appointing EV . He has proved his metal everywhere he managed except Valencia

Last edited:

Raketa10

Unfortunately this guy has only money on his mind right now. Staying at Al Sadd for two more years is just wrong. I hoped that he’ll come home and manage Barca B but money is apparently more important to him right now.

I liked him as a player but I don’t like this attitude at all. If he really want’s to be a world class manager one day than he has to go back to Europe and start gaining some proper experience. If someone thinks that he could just walk in as a manager of Barca first team after managing Al Sadd than that person is truly blind.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

He's starting his coaching career at Al Asaad. It's not top tier football by any means but it's certainly a good start.

So if he failed in Al Sadd we should still hire him?
That is my point, he need to show he can coach at some level before joining us. Whether it is Pep/Zidane route with B team or trying to get coaching job in some lesser club somewhere else

God Serena

Dear God Serena i have seen you mocking Lucho without any logic. Sorry to say that you don't know any shit about Ernesto either . He wasn't nobody . Back in 2007 his espanyol side denied us a title on the final day of the league . He led them to Europa cup final only to get beaten by a very good sevilla side . After his departure Espanyol has never troubled Madrid or Barca like it was under his tenure . He ended two decade long trophy drought of Bilbao by beating Barcelona 4-0 in the Super copa De espana. During his tenure they also managed to play a CDR final as well and finished inside top 7 in the league for 4 straight seasons. Now Bilbao is languishing at 15th . kindly refrain from posting bullshit . Appointing Xavi without any first team experience is not same as appointing EV . He has proved his metal everywhere he managed except Valencia

What are you on about? I really have no idea. I'm referring to how Valverde was picked with a major empathis being put on his "Barca experience", as was thrown out all over the Catalan media and by Robert when we were looking for a replacement for Lucho. Why don't *you* kindly refrain from being a fucking moron? Sound like a plan?

So if he failed in Al Sadd we should still hire him?
That is my point, he need to show he can coach at some level before joining us. Whether it is Pep/Zidane route with B team or trying to get coaching job in some lesser club somewhere else

If he fails, then no, I wouldn't. In my mind if he doesn't succeed at Al Sadd discussion of him coming to Barca are immediately made moot.

Stoichkov1

He was good in his Valencia stint too, he almost led them to the fourth place after the terrible start they had with their previous manager who was sacked in December.

Ursegor

World Champion
Chances of him failing is like 90 % even if he was a carbon copy of Pep. When you have a squad consisting of prime Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Eto'o, Puyol, a lot of managerial mistakes can be forgiven by the sheer quality of the squad. By the time Xavi comes here after Messi, Suarez, Busquets, Iniesta, Pique he will inherit a good but not a once in a lifetime squad where different methods might be better suited than what he learned all his life.

RMU ReBorn

What are you on about? I really have no idea. I'm referring to how Valverde was picked with a major empathis being put on his "Barca experience", as was thrown out all over the Catalan media and by Robert when we were looking for a replacement for Lucho. Why don't *you* kindly refrain from being a fucking moron? Sound like a plan?

If he fails, then no, I wouldn't. In my mind if he doesn't succeed at Al Sadd discussion of him coming to Barca are immediately made moot.
Only Fucking Morons aka plastic fans will undervalue Lucho's contribution . Regarding Valeverede he was an experienced manager when he was picked and was part of cruyff's dream team . Barca experience ? what shit is that . How was Rijkaard chosen ? . Vaan Gaal ? Lucho ? Just because Pep managed Barca B , everyone don't have to do that . Pls stop this bullshit

God Serena

Only Fucking Morons aka plastic fans will undervalue Lucho's contribution . Regarding Valeverede he was an experienced manager when he was picked and was part of cruyff's dream team . Barca experience ? what shit is that . How was Rijkaard chosen ? . Vaan Gaal ? Lucho ? Just because Pep managed Barca B , everyone don't have to do that . Pls stop this bullshit

Nobody is even talking about Lucho, why are you so obsessed? And just because you were living under a rock during the search for a new Barca manager doesn't mean Valverde's Barca experience was never touted as a factor in his appointment.

Seriously, just stfu.

RMU ReBorn

Nobody is even talking about Lucho, why are you so obsessed? And just because you were living under a rock during the search for a new Barca manager doesn't mean Valverde's Barca experience was never touted as a factor in his appointment.

Seriously, just stfu.

Ev was not just Barca player . He was part of Cruyff's dream team. Google about Cruyff if you don't know him . His Barca experience as well as his experience with Espanyol , Athletic and Athens was a major factor in chosing him. i am helpless of you don't have access to Internet in the cave you are living in . Appointing Xavi without any first team experience is not as same as appointing Ev who has a managerial experience of 10 fucking years . It was not just down to Barca experience

El Flaco

[tw]977930504346284033[/tw]

Xavi: "I have seen first-hand what football can achieve in communities in Qatar and across the region. Football has the power to unite people, dispel stereotypes and break down social barriers."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans