Xabi Alonso

Morten

Big respect for him and the great work he did for our midfield, but in a way he really reminds me of Van Bommel. Van Bommel in his "glory days" simply couldnt be sent off for anything, it seems Xabi has the same ability. Maybe its the beard?

Falcao

Klopp complained about his tactical fouls yesterday. He gets away with so much and very rarely gets called out on it that it's actually amazing, I don't remember him being like this at Liverpool. It started under Mourinho at Madrid, he was turned into a hatchet man along with Arbeloa.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

He could have also given a penalty for that foul against Lewa right before half-time, but I wouldn't hold it against him in that case. Some refs give that penalty, some don't. He didn't.
All in all clearly no Bayern bias though. It is insane to have a Spaniard be the ref in a German-Portugese match-up when there are three other Spanish teams around, especially when two of those are considered the big favorites along-side Bayern.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Although it was evident that he was fouled by Martinez, evident to everyone but the ref. But whatever. Still looked embarrissingly pathetic.

Yeah it was probably a foul but he should've never put himself in that position in the first place. He fucks up like that quite often too.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Yeah it was probably a foul but he should've never put himself in that position in the first place. He fucks up like that quite often too.

True, but Dante is to blame too here. He should have seen Martinez lurking close to Alonso and passed the ball to Neuer instead.

BenRobbins

Only one of Lahm, Alonso or Bastian should start in midfield for bayern. They put in abject performance time and time again with 2 out of these 3 playing in Midfield.

Trickykid

The users on Bayernzone are really raging on old man Xabi and want him benched for good after his poor displays of late. Could this be his last season at the very top?

I won't be shedding many tears when he steps down, that's for sure. It should be good fun to watch our players run him in circles when he returns to Sociedad even slower than now, until he hacks them down in frustration, of course. The amount of dirty shit the glorified thug has managed to pull of, while somehow still retaining his well polished image to the footballing world, has got to be second to none.

Home of Barca Fans