Would you welcome Ramos in Barca?

Ramos in Barca?

• Total voters

Colin

Forgive and forget :lol:.

To be honest, I'd probably answer yes to any poll of "X to Barca?" I just like additions. This is a fun hypothetical though.

XaviMessiGirl

No, I'm not a fan. Plus it would be a very expensive transfer, and we'd be giving Madrid money to strengthen their team even more. Not a pleasant thought.

tbh though, I'd love to see all his fangirls' reactions if he did, and if they would all become Barca fans for him :lol:

Beast

The Observer
All those tribute videos to Ramos crushing Barcelona players :mou:

Only in our beloved Barca forum :wub:

BarcaGirl

Big fat NO!!!!! I can't believe so many people wouldnt mind him at Barca. Have you guys forgotten, how many times he could have seriously injured any of our players, especially Messi. This guy is crazy.

Galning

Big fat NO!!!!! I can't believe so many people wouldnt mind him at Barca. Have you guys forgotten, how many times he could have seriously injured any of our players, especially Messi. This guy is crazy.

This times a 1000.
Just when I thought I'd seen it all on this forum..

oggmar

word up

I dislike Ramos maybe the most in the entire Real Madrid squad because of his douchefaggotry. He tackles people left and right, tell them they're diving when replays clearly shows otherwise and then starts to scream at ref in every single game 10 times

Aasim

Bumbleman
If he wasn't such an absolute dickhead, then yes purely because he is a very good CB and him and Pique would form the best partnership in the world.

However, the stuff he's done, i don't have to list it, makes me sick to even think about this transfer. Hope Mourinho continues to screw him in the ass.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Hell noooooo I would rather not win titles and keep our positive image then win at all cost

(ps I still hate the qatar crap on our shirts )

F

Flavia

He is crazy, but with spain lately he has improved a lot. And if he was playing for Barça, rm players would be the ones to suffer :p

X

xaviniesta

All those tribute videos to Ramos crushing Barcelona players :mou:

Only in our beloved Barca forum :wub:

1276730138l38Mbp.jpg

Home of Barca Fans