Would you welcome Ramos in Barca?

Ramos in Barca?

• Total voters

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
That I know. But he's with RM for 7 years now. No offense, but Sevilla and its fans have no say in this.

I'm surprised many REAL barcelonistas would like him at Barca, regardless of how well he performed alongside Pique in the Euros. I'm not talking about the cules that one day wanna sell Tello and the next day want him to be a starter? Comprende?

I've supported the club my whole life, it's where I was born.

X

xaviniesta

you really can write a book or make a movie of his mistakes and blunders against barcelona. i'd also add the kick against ronaldinho, clear red but didn't got yellow and that funny cross he made in 2007, can't find the video atm.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Puyol's replacement :worthy:

(Honestly, I really doubt they would sell him to us unless he forced a move to Barca.)
funny-gif-Simpsons-dog-eyes-suspicious.gif

X

xaviniesta

A vida foi feita para ser feliz e desfrutar assim que sorria mesmo que não seja filmado rsrs!!
scaled.php

just had to post it here :lol: dani just posted it on his twitter account :lol:

hellsangel1

Absolutely unfucking believable that there are more people that have voted Yes for this than No. Have these guys just started watching football since the Euro's or what. Anyways, thankfully there is no chance of him coming here, if Barca fans want to get any Real defender than they should look at Pepe, who is a lunatic as well but a much better than Ramos. This guy was a fucking joke defensively for so many years.

hellsangel1

No. I'm not buying his hype. I'm not forgetting the countless Clasicos in the past in which he looked like a total fool. Madrid media trying to portray the few Spanish players they have as national heroes after the Euros ("Casillas Ballon d'Or" :lol:). Funny how people are forgetting that he could have easily cost Spain the Euros with his silly tackle in the box against Croatia. Another ref and that's a penalty + red card. Or his fuckup against Balotelli. Remember? The one where Ramos was lucky enough that Balotelli froze for 5 seconds. Ramos also messed up the offside trap which led to Di Natale's goal. He had a good game against Portugal. The team with the worst centre forward of the tournament. He gave away the penalty against Iniesta in recent El Clasico, lunging in in clasical Ramos style. He also messed up the offside trap in last year's Supercopa for Iniesta's goal. He should have been sent off in the 3-1 Clasico last December as well for jumping into Messi with both studs showing up. He's the most sent off player in Real Madrid's history already. And he's just 26. I mean, sure, with the current state of our backline, of course I'd rather have him than Song. But if I could chose I'd chose Thiago Silva. Not Ramos. Pepe is the REAL deal though who holds that Real Madrid backline together. He's a beast. Ramos is profiting from Pepe and Mourinho's defensive structure.

Nice post. It's Pepe who is the REAL deal and the heart of their defense.

Pepe Silvia

Short term our CB situation is grim. Long term Ramos could make it great. Him and Pique would be unstoppable. Literally.

Rivaldo

Would love it if we managed to get Ramos! Would be our own revenge on Madrid for Figo. Not the best CB out there but I'd happily take him and there aren't really any better defenders out there that we could realistically buy.

UberNjufer

Absolutely unfucking believable that there are more people that have voted Yes for this than No. Have these guys just started watching football since the Euro's or what. Anyways, thankfully there is no chance of him coming here, if Barca fans want to get any Real defender than they should look at Pepe, who is a lunatic as well but a much better than Ramos. This guy was a fucking joke defensively for so many years.
they are both much better than what we have now

Home of Barca Fans