Would you sell Messi for €250mil?

Would you sell Messi for €250 mil?

• Total voters

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
If we sell Messi the whole world would laugh its ass out at us.

its prolly gonna happen someday.. he is a player that uses pace alot so he will not remian so dominant when he is much older i look forward to the day he plays back in argentina for newells (not that i want him to leave barca anytime soon)

desoe

he is a player that uses pace alot so he will not remian so dominant when he is much older

We could say the same thing about Ryan Giggs. Even at 36, he's still world class and saved United's asses in hundred moments. When he lost his pace, Fergie just adapted him to a role, where he could compensate that with other qualites. And is there a more pacey league than EPL?

Giggs was one of the best wingers in the game, but he proved that wingers could also be transformed to CM's, when they hit age. Of course, depending on the player's individual qualities ..

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
We could say the same thing about Ryan Giggs. Even at 36, he's still world class and saved United's asses in hundred moments. When he lost his pace, Fergie just adapted him to a role, where he could compensate that with other qualites. And is there a more pacey league than EPL?

Giggs was one of the best wingers in the game, but he proved that wingers could also be transformed to CM's, when they hit age. Of course, depending on the player's individual qualities ..

this is true well said... hope messi still here that long but i cant see it

Moe

powered by;
Messi is priceless. He has the potential not only to be the best in the world but the best in history, he still is a long way from hitting his peak. The club is good financially, even if we sell him for 2 billion some fans wont accept this and problems will begin to occur between the supporters and the club board, maybe less support in the Camp Nou, the team wont be as confident. As a fan it actually hurts me when I look back and see that "the best player in history" aka Maradona was playing with us and then we sold him for money, look what happened next. Selling Messi would even be a bigger mistake. "mes que un club" didnt come from nothing, money will come from winning trophies as long as we stick to our beliefs and philosophy.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Just for the fact that Barca is more dependent on Xaviniesta than Messi I'd be ready to cash in on him. But at the same time I don't think I'd be so ready to do that for 250million. May be some thing around 400!? I'd clear away all the debts, buy a world-class RW, LW & Fabregas probably so that the risk of not finding the suitable successor for Xavi is reduced. That way we can have 2 game-changers instead of only one, both the wingers :D I know players like Krasic, Perotti, Zarate, Di Maria, Pato, etc are not as good as messi but they do have the ability to provide the game-changing effect!! So yeah I'd sell Messi for around 400million if all the negotiations are kept totally private(I'd in fact warn them that even a single rumor about the possible transfer would break the negotiations because when I've Messi it's me who always has the say :D) and I already finalized my deals for future reinforcements... As far as the criticism from the fans is concerned, they would calm down if the 3 mentioned reinforcements are truly world class like Silva, Ribery, Cesc, Rooney, etc. But still I'd build God damn security around me like I'm some US President :smiley_scared:

Consider it guys, 0 debt, more all round team, would still rule the league and possibly Europe because accept it, without Xaviniesta Messi has not been so great!! Some one mentioned your best player generates the most cashflow & selling them would cut on that, but we are at the same time getting 3 other world class players!!

400 million for Messi, yeah lets do it!!

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Messi got slower. Check King of dribble videos of messi. He used to be so much quicker and he passed players much fluently

S

Super Pippo

Maybe another series of hormones & steroids could help him.
Only for medical needs though, it isn't fair that little Messi isn't as tall as Luca Toni or Fernando Llorente, so it wouldn't be cheating to do so.

Home of Barca Fans