Would you sell Messi for €250mil?

Would you sell Messi for €250 mil?

• Total voters

Beast

The Observer
My answer is yes cause that can easily happen and if the finances get dire (and god knows what will be revealed after Laporta go out cause i don't believe the "we are loan free "BS , if Rosell win the accounts will be revealed ) .
regarding cashing on homegrown blah blah blah i have one thing to say

Ivan De La Pena

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
you say yes bc it would only be mandril wh would offer us that much for him

o yea and city

G.J

V.H. 4 life
The question is what would we do with 250 mil? Buy Chygrinskis and Cacereses?

We are hardly in the financial situation Valencia finds themselves in, and even then they didnt sell the Davids, so yea in short a big fat no.

Beast

The Observer
you say yes bc it would only be mandril wh would offer us that much for him

o yea and city

No we can't afford him and we have a non-aggression pact that is still going on (last summer David Villa bid , Barca didn't come in the picture till we said no )

It will be Citeh not us

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I'd definitely say no. He's our best player and we don't need to sell. The club is fine financially, the debts aren't hurting us in the transfer market added with what La Masia is adding to the team. There's noone you could replace Leo with at this time who would have the same impact on matches.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
no need to sell messi to clear debts becasue all of the clubs have debts and it does not handicap them in anyway. maybe when he is like 28 or so we sell him for some ammount

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
to explain...

€250m is nothing, really.

€1bn would truly set the club up for the foreseeable future, clearing even operating debts, and allowing for improved infrastructure across the board. rebuilding the palau, improving the camp nou, investing in land, all without needing to bring any extra money in at all.

Home of Barca Fans