Would you like to face Real in the (potential) CL semis?

Would you like to face Real in the (potential) CL semis?

• Yes

Votes: 43 74.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 25.9%

• Total voters

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Oh, Real fans are back in here. I was afraid something happened to you, Morten & Co. after you were being invisible for half the season because your team was getting embarrassed week in and week out.

In the last month most in here realized we have problems and Atletico would be more than tough to beat. No one was cocky before the quarters. That is what the first post says too btw.
Let's see how you disappear again until the summer if your team finally gets a good opponent in the semis. Or how you start to talk about Cristiano being done like you did for the whole season up until he scored 3 against Wolfsburg.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This is exactly what happens when you get cocky,with both fans and players.

The players were not cocky, and that's certainly not why we lost.

As to the fans, some of us had reasons to be a bit cocky. After all, Real Madrid has not been good this season, even after your victory at the 2nd leg of the Clasico and the beating you guys gave to the mighty Wolfsburg at Abu Dhabi. Let's see how it turns out.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Oh, Real fans are back in here. I was afraid something happened to you, Morten & Co. after you were being invisible for half the season because your team was getting embarrassed week in and week out.

In the last month most in here realized we have problems and Atletico would be more than tough to beat. No one was cocky before the quarters. That is what the first post says too btw.
Let's see how you disappear again until the summer if your team finally gets a good opponent in the semis. Or how you start to talk about Cristiano being done like you did for the whole season up until he scored 3 against Wolfsburg.

Unlike Morten I never disappeared. He's not even a RM fan,he's like a masochist who comes to this forum to embarrass himself. Our team is flawed as hell and Cristiano is drastically declined but it's not a reason to whine like a little bitch. In good and bad I support my club.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Unlike Morten I never disappeared. He's not even a RM fan,he's like a masochist who comes to this forum to embarrass himself. Our team is flawed as hell and Cristiano is drastically declined but it's not a reason to whine like a little bitch. In good and bad I support my club.

You want to replace half the team after every loss. :lol:
Just look at your favorite players. Last year it was Hazard among others but he is not anymore because of one bad season. But Dembele is there of course and you want him for Real because you saw there is a thread about him in here where he gets praised. It is pretty obvious and I think it is ridiculous.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
You want to replace half the team after every loss. :lol:
Just look at your favorite players. Last year it was Hazard among others but he is not anymore because of one bad season. But Dembele is there of course and you want him for Real because you saw there is a thread about him in here where he gets praised. It is pretty obvious and I think it is ridiculous.

What's wrong with that? I still want to replace plenty of players even after winning the Clasico and the comeback. My favorite players is considered of ACTIVE ONLY players and obviously form has to do with that. If it didn't Torres,Gattuso,El Tigre and even Pato for example would be there. I don't see how this has to do anything with our discussion and why would you care so much about my favorite players but whatever.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
It began with your post about how cocky we are and bla bla. Pretty easy to start with such stuff after we went out of the CL. That is why I jumped at you because I do not really like to get provoked by RM fans.
What I was trying to say is how you flip flop all the time. You have absolutely no idea when it comes to judging players because you obviously are after the flavor of the month all the time. So you ridicule yourself in general constantly.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
It began with your post about how cocky we are and bla bla. Pretty easy to start with such stuff after we went out of the CL. That is why I jumped at you because I do not really like to get provoked by RM fans.
What I was trying to say is how you flip flop all the time. You have absolutely no idea when it comes to judging players because you obviously are after the flavor of the month all the time. So you ridicule yourself in general constantly.
Pretty much the only thing that changed is James and Isco out and Dembele in. I don't like players who don't give their all and that's exactly what James,Isco and Hazard are. Great players who don't have the mental sharpness of the likes of Modric,Ronaldo etc. You are Player of the year in England and then next year you can't score a freaking goal. If I played for Chelsea I would freaking score a lucky goal every now and then. I didn't even know about Dembele so obviously he couldn't be in my favorite players. I watched hours of him playing ,highlights etc and judged that he's an amazing prospect who I'd love at my club.
I could put Bentner as my favorite player and so what? Do you have some feelings for me and so you care about what I do or something?

Morten

What? I havent bragged or anything, no reason to, semis are tough and we had an easy route so far. Atletico is a bitch to play against, and i certainly hope to avoid them in the semis. Important matches coming up, lets see what happens.

Last edited:

itwaswritten

What are madridistas doing on a Barça forum?

TcJYmqO.png

Home of Barca Fans