Would you like to face Real in the (potential) CL semis?

Would you like to face Real in the (potential) CL semis?

• Yes

Votes: 43 74.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 25.9%

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Of course I would. Now even more. And team would be extra motivated to prove a point too.

FC B

I'd love to.
I wanted them badly in the quarter finals too but knew how unlikely it was due to their truly morbid "luck".
I'm now even more convinced Barca won't meet them in the semis either in case Barca will get past ATM.

The question was probably put due to the loss Barca suffered in el clasico. To me it doesn't mean anything I didn't new or expected.
When you play them with such atrocious complacency and absolutely no urge to score and win the game it is perfectly normal you might end up losing the game but this doesnt ever translate into them being a better team than Barca..

Last edited:

DrPepper

Meh. I'd love to but it won't happen anyway. UEFA are hell-bent on DAT Clasico CL final with the rule applying that Real Madrid must always get the easiest possible opponent. Which means we'll face Bayern in the semis.

Catalan Fan

This business end of the season is always "one game at a time", so I'd sooner concentrate on tomorrows game first, it's by no means a given we will make the semi's.

Lomar1o

yes, and especially in a two legged match. we have a point to prove, messi has a point to prove. i believe we are capable of winning both legs and that's what we should aim for. i want the memory of the last 1-2 clasico to be erased from everyone's minds

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yes a hundred times yes. Now more than ever. It will be a spectacle. But first let's beat atletico

Vilarrubi

YESSSS!!! Purely because we can't play as bad as we did that 2nd half against them again and we know what we did wrong. The main difference is when we won 4-0 and attacked them they got completely dominated, on Saturday we played at about 50% and only got beat 2-1.

Neymessi

If we show sign of improvement in the coming matches then I think we are ready to take on real. But if we keep play like we have for the last 2 games then no thanks.

Home of Barca Fans