Would you have Ronaldo at Barca for 70 mil.?

Ronaldo for 70 mil.?

• Yes - fair price/ good player for our wing position

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • No - Too expensive/I don`t want him in Barca

Votes: 63 91.3%

• Total voters

Evil

Shabazz
Yes he is a good player, but he's not the best. Plus he has zero skills when it comes to being a professional football player.

E

Esteve

He can be a good player. He'll never be a great player. Great players are remembered.

Rulz

2009 Internet Champion
I wouldn't even give a used condom for him. Worst attitude in any 'professional' player, not to mention he is probably the only player alive that can be described by 6 different words for human genitalia (dick, cunt, pussy, tool, ass, asshole).

IraqiCulé

I wouldn't even give a used condom for him. Worst attitude in any 'professional' player, not to mention he is probably the only player alive that can be described by 6 different words for human genitalia (dick, cunt, pussy, tool, ass, asshole).
HAHAHHAHAHA :rofl1:

Juan03

LOL:lol:

Zqa-

For a good price, of course. He would be much of what we lack. Speed, brilliant shooting and a good header.

Heath Newton

Oh my god

For a good price, of course. He would be much of what we lack. Speed, brilliant shooting and a good header.

a realistic approach to one of the best players in the world,which he clearly is.

to those of you who don't know,at Manchester United,we regard Ronaldo as our best player,but Rooney as our main player but together they're brilliant.

messi's been the best in the world this year,but personally i wouldn't swap him with Ronaldo.

it's all about opinions of how you want to play and who you need to go about playng that way.

Ronaldo suits our slightly more athletic faster style of game,and Messi suits your slightly slower build up based on possession,where his amazing turn of speed and feet can create holes by losing the (obligatory) 3 players around him.

to sum up,you're very good at what you do,and Messi helps massively,and so are we,with Ronaldo filling the "unlike any other player" role.

also,i think you should want him,because of the fact that he plays like he does.
you'd never get him because of his ridiculous love for "them":stv004:,but if he had to go,Barcelona is the only club i'd like to see him play for if he left us.

Evil

Shabazz
Haha, I can't wait till the ManU fans come on the forum and check out the poll stats. About time they realized that it's only them who rate him so high.

E

El-Mes-Cule

We don't need CR7 and I hope that he will never come to barca,I don't want to see that man in Barca shirt!

Heath Newton

Yes he is a good player, but he's not the best. Plus he has zero skills when it comes to being a professional football player.
:rolleyes:
look up glib and trite.
tell me when he's been photo'd drunk,tell me when he misses matches due to his lifestyle,tell me when he is out through injury??
you can't because it hardly ever happens.
ronaldo is like anelka,he has some dubious traits,but football wise he's pretty much been a model pro.

Haha, I can't wait till the ManU fans come on the forum and check out the poll stats. About time they realized that it's only them who rate him so high.

of course,all the awards and plaudits he's got over the last few years have been awarded to him by manchester united fans. :rolleyes:

oh,and messi's to small and gets kicked out of games too easily...............
(i don't believe this,just showing how easy it is to type nonsense)

;)

Home of Barca Fans