• Chygryinskiy 25

Votes: 21 15.4%
  • Keirrison 14

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

javinglish

A "Romerito" springs to mind. I recall he was a total disaster for FCB, a laughing stock so to speak.

Have checked him out and he was bought back at the end of the 80 for 40 million pesetas (€250.000 approx). Played 7 games, scored 1 goal... against Real if I'm not mistaken. That probably made him so famous.

For someone who played alongside Franz Beckenbauer @ Cosmos and signed for Barcelona, a joke, really.

danny10257

I'm not going to say ibra just because we still won league, so the year wasn't a total flop. errr. nevermind 69 million!!! Yes ibra for sure, biggest waste evvvaaa.

maz

I walk the line
Keirrison. At least the others played for us.

Ibra may have cost a bomb, but he scored against madrid, and we won the league with him in the team.

winda

been following barca from 2001, still vote for Ibra.

all those money+lost Eto+ negative publicity during and after transfer...+ bad-mouthing pep...

PaulFCB

Banned
We all see Ibra as a fail because we wanted him to score 69 goals, headers, goals from 40m and seeing him tear down all defenders.
IMO Pep could have always used him as a rather pure striker if he really wanted him. I know he did, cause as much as I remember he was insisting on Zlatan. Eto'o also had less striker related games with Rijkaard and he was as dangerously not good for something like that.
Ibra also had a very good start, scoring in each of the first 5 games and coming in with Real to win us an El Clasico. That was an Ibra I always wanted, the kind you send in as a ST and STRIKES, not with other stuff to do.
If he wasn't payed 10 million per season I would have insisted on the guy staying...I did anyway, I hoped he would cause I believe he could have been of some help for us in the future, especially when Villa doesn't know his on the field and a Iniesta, Pedro or even Messi isn't playing for any reason.

Home of Barca Fans