Votes: 21 15.4%
  • Keirrison 14

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Overmars was injured half the time and only half decent the other half, in no way was he worth 40 million. I didn't realize we paid that much for Geovanni but like Moe pointed out he was also sold for quite a bit and we actually didn't lose that much money on that one.

another disappointing signing was patrik andersson.

Oh yeah, how much did he cost?

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Overmars was injured half the time and only half decent the other half, in no way was he worth 40 million. I didn't realize we paid that much for Geovanni but like Moe pointed out he was also sold for quite a bit and we actually didn't lose that much money on that one.

Oh yeah, how much did he cost?

i think it was close to 8 million.

also, i am surprised that no one mentioned the likes of bonano and dutruel :lol:

desoe

ffs. ibra as number 1 is a pure joke. he actually won a lot considering him being a flop.

I think most of the people (who think logically, not just hating on him by default) are taking into consideration the financial side of the deal, which let's say it again - it was a disaster. (saying it again - iconomics wise)

Yep, nobody could argue that he scored some crucial goals (the ones against Mallorca and Malaga must be mentioned alongside the rest, IMO), but look at the poll - we paid 69m for a player who lasted one season here. You don't have to be a business school graduate to see the epic failure (again, again, again - iconomics wise)

The way this thing gone through actually made a lot of people laugh at us. A lot of more than because of Geovanni, Rochemback or other clowns like this. And can you say they're wrong? We made the most expensive deal in our history and we sold the guy for 1/3 of this after 12 fucking months. Come on, even a 6-years old child will laugh his ass out of what we've done here.

Red Devil 2

Gerard was pretty poo, a lesson not to rebuy your Cantera?

And I dont think Saviola was 36.

Geovanni and the Roch were offensive.

Giuly was a gashbag, but nowhere near the top.

Guily was a decent player.

He was also a Champions league winner so he can't be counted.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
He was decent for a year or so, as soon as Messi arrived he became worse than useless. Again, Djimi Traore has a CL medal along with Nuno Valente, Roque Junior and Igor Biscan so that is a complete non argument as far as I am concerned. I'm sure you weren't watching us week in week out then either.

His name was also Giuly, why half of the people in the world feel the need to spell it wrong very much bothers me.

Bonano for me is the worst keeper I have ever seen, like a 65 year old getting used to a new hip who lost the sight in one eye.

V

Valon

Bonano indeed the worst keeper I've seen too. We used to insult people calling them Bonano when we played football and they got stupid goals. :lol:

desoe

Bonano for me is the worst keeper I have ever seen, like a 65 year old getting used to a new hip who lost the sight in one eye.

I remember the start of the 05/06 campaign, tho. We made 0-0 draw away to Alaves and this motherfucker made the game of his life then :(

But it was kinda cool to have a player named "Bonano" in the squad. It's not the same as "Corleone" or "Capone", but it's still okay.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
riquleme was not really a bad buy.
Ibra was not either, anyone remember this?
Ibrahimovic was good, but not Barça good, keep that in mind.

Guily was awesome.

Saviola was such a striker in the 2003-04 season, but I really don't know now.

Geovanni...ding ding ding!

XaviMessiGirl

Geovanni is so bad he couldn't even keep a contract here with the San Jose Earthquakes (a club that's pretty mediocre all around) for more than half a season. :lol:

PS I'm not voting since I'm not familiar with the entire decade of Barca.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Had a tough time in between Geovanni and Chirstanval, but opted for Christanval, as he had "gash" written all over him.

Both him and Geovanni should top the list though. Jesus, our transfer policy as of late, with Keirrisson, Chygrynsky and Ibra, is not ANYWHERE near the levels of Gaspart era. Most of the transfers in between '98 and '03 were screaming SHIT.

What's up with Ibra being nr. 1?

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
just recent and the fact that we lost eto and tons of money, i voted number 1 due to me hating the prick but we did win la liga with him so sport wise he was not as big as a flop as most people think

Home of Barca Fans