World Cup 2022

eaman

Historically Belgium's a weak footballing nation. Such a shame they wasted a once in a lifetime generation. Doubt we'll see a team this good within the next 30 or so years. They are old and slow.

Only reason they will probably make it to the next world cup is due to it expanding to 48 teams. All the more reason to start caring less and less for it. Quality is dross.

They did make the semis last time and that's good for the level their teams at. They had 4 world class players back then and now 3 including a keeper and an injury prone player. They were never a world cup winning team really. The last 3 world cup winning teams had a world class player in moat positions and some on the bench

Horatio

You're welcome
Nah it didnt.

Just pointing out you love to after time and claim won bets.

Weasel behaviour.

Better than trying to actually predict games and getting them wrong as usually do so stick at it.

I won the bet haha. Don't know why you crying about it. Won't make me having lost it.

Stay triggered.

JamDav1982

I won the bet haha. Don't know why you crying about it. Won't make me having lost it.

Stay triggered.

Not crying.

Anyone can claim won bet after the fact and if you lose dont mention it.

Known as an 'after timer' those sorts.

Weasely.

Not triggered at all. I enjoy putting you in place.

Stay triggered when you try to make predictions before game and make a cunt of it.

Can see why now only decide to annouce 'winners' after the fact.

Suits you.

Devils

HIIIIIIIIIIYIIYYYYYYYYYdg;nwelgnwrhng'owngo'wnrG'Own'ognwoRGNOwrdng own kog'nwoeNG O
weng owng
w

DAVIIIIIESSSSSSSS

difh;lksdHJGFL'wj

Horatio

You're welcome
Not crying.

Anyone can claim won bet after the fact and if you lose dont mention it.

Known as an 'after timer' those sorts.

Weasely.

Not triggered at all. I enjoy putting you in place.

Triggered af already threatened to block me once. If you so enjoy it wouldn't even cross your mind hahaha.

I know it's an after timer. I also won the bet. Also do not expect people to think I win all the ones I have placed. Calma.

JamDav1982

Triggered af already threatened to block me once. If you so enjoy it wouldn't even cross your mind hahaha.

I know it's an after timer. I also won the bet. Also do not expect people to think I win all the ones I have placed.

Also know that stuff sets you off.

Haha aye triggered and seething right enough.

After timer been put in place and claim others angry.

Make a prediction then claim backed other result when loses as seething and have issues of wanting aftertiming credit on a football forum.

Sensational.

Home of Barca Fans