• fcbarcelona official site

Votes: 48 85.7%
  • realmadrid official site

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters

Beast

The Observer
So is Real Madrid...

I like our website design more then Barca's.. it's easier to navigate especially when you are looking for football news /stats.. more importantly we have a great widget which brings all the club news directly to your PC as soon as it comes out so you don't need to check the website.. having said that both website like all football clubs website are full of biased point of view and not worth reading except for summer signing period and injury news ..

M

Magus

I'm a web-designer and I can judge this much better:
Real: crowded website with lots of unnecessary itmes on it, the information is all over the page, the menu is absolute rubish and the header... come on... a pixelated logo? wtf?
FCB: different "enter" pages for each language, information is user-friendly being in one single place, the menu is also user-friendly because you can access anything by its category and has simple sub-menus(very simple), the header is simple but very well put.
I'm not gonna go into some deeper details because you might not understand stuff like gridding, 960s, accesibility etc.
The FCB site is very well developed and the scums site isn't - this is my conclusion. Real isn't the only well-known team in Europe that has a crappy web-site. I've seen a lot.
My vote goes to FCB from my professional point of view.

maz

I walk the line
nevermind the 960s, what about the 741s! They are what really set the fcb site apart from the madrid one.

M

Magus

nevermind the 960s, what about the 741s! They are what really set the fcb site apart from the madrid one.
Seems that you've measured fcb :lol:
As you know, you can always use a different measurement for the layout as long as you do it properly by maintining a specific ratio between the elements and the fcb designers did a good job.

Beast

The Observer
I'm a web-designer and I can judge this much better:
Real: crowded website with lots of unnecessary itmes on it, the information is all over the page, the menu is absolute rubish and the header... come on... a pixelated logo? wtf?
FCB: different "enter" pages for each language, information is user-friendly being in one single place, the menu is also user-friendly because you can access anything by its category and has simple sub-menus(very simple), the header is simple but very well put.
I'm not gonna go into some deeper details because you might not understand stuff like gridding, 960s, accesibility etc.
The FCB site is very well developed and the scums site isn't - this is my conclusion. Real isn't the only well-known team in Europe that has a crappy web-site. I've seen a lot.
My vote goes to FCB from my professional point of view.

does the FCB site also gives a BJ ?

when you use words like "Scum" "Rubbish " in your "Acclaimed " PRO views.. that makes your point of view ... hmmmm ... rubbish ;)

M

Magus

does the FCB site also gives a BJ ?

when you use words like "Scum" "Rubbish " in your "Acclaimed " PRO views.. that makes your point of view ... hmmmm ... rubbish ;)
my professional view is about web-design, my feelings toward real are about "scum and rubish"! I didn't say it was an acclaimed point of view, but at least I know what I'm talking about!
Cheers!

Beast

The Observer
my professional view is about web-design, my feelings toward real are about "scum and rubish"! I didn't say it was an acclaimed point of view, but at least I know what I'm talking about!
Cheers!

really, I'm not sure though your first page look like a Chinese wholesaler front page
... maybe you should read what you wrote again ;)

M

Magus

really, I'm not sure though your first page look like a Chinese wholesaler front page
... maybe you should read what you wrote again ;)
Or maybe you just don't get what I was writing! Need a drawing? Or maybe you're just trolling against me because you just like trolling! I've noticed your "senior member"-ship, but that's not an excuse for talking like that!

maz

I walk the line
Come on guys, was this topic going to turn out in any other way? I voted for real madrid because its just a pointless topic. I respect people's opinions of the sites but really...what is there to gain from this topic?! To find out how many cules or madridistas are on the site?

Seems that you've measured fcb :lol:
As you know, you can always use a different measurement for the layout as long as you do it properly by maintining a specific ratio between the elements and the fcb designers did a good job.
I have no idea about 906's, i just made up a number and rolled with it!.

M

Magus

Come on guys, was this topic going to turn out in any other way? I voted for real madrid because its just a pointless topic. I respect people's opinions of the sites but really...what is there to gain from this topic?! To find out how many cules or madridistas are on the site?

I have no idea about 906's, i just made up a number and rolled with it!.
you're right! fcb is at 801 not 741... but close :p

K

Kenyan fan#1

on-site measurements

:D This is certainly the Poll of Polls.

Maz you are so right when you ask:

... but really...what is there to gain from this topic?! ...

I mean no disrespect to anyone but I feel that at the end of the day the true measurement that counts in my book is:

First-half : Real Madrid 1 : FC Barcelona 3.

Second-half : Real Madrid 1 : FC Barcelona 3.​

Logic suggesting that each and every time Real Madrid scored a goal, they were punished 3 times over by FC Barcelona.

Propaganda that I gathered from FC Barcelona's website because it was put there for someone like me. My visit to RM's site was only on the 27th of May to get their opinion on FCBs performance and what I found was a special offer
REALShit_1.jpg

To then ask me which of the two is my fave site, leaves me kinda buffled if not in stitches :D

K

Kenyan fan#1

Iniestas' site...

Iniestas' site is simply a great site. He comes across as a humble chap who is focussed and very successful. It puts those press-seeking, loud-mouthed players in their place because it presents a different side of the man. If your kid is a soccer kid be sure to visit the site with her or him.

Home of Barca Fans