• fcbarcelona official site

Votes: 48 85.7%
  • realmadrid official site

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Tbh. I haven`t explored Real Madrid official site to the depth and I`m not about to, so can`t vote here. I`d be interested to see what people think though.

R

Red Devil

I love Barcelona and hate Madrid but to be fair there site is a better looking on to yours .

maz

I walk the line
There is too much going on on the madrid page. However i always liked the poll.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
the madrid page is horribly designed. it's a typical football team website though (look at man utd's and arsenal's).

ours is great for some reason (although I hate that you can't click the thumbnailed pics to access full-size versions), but the typos on the english version are atrocious.

E

Esteve

I'm proud to say that I've never been on Real Madrid's official website :2145960713mundoemot

BlaugranaGirl

That's the first time I've ever opened the Madrid site, lol.

I honestly prefer the Barca one. It's more colourful (I suppose there's only so much you can do with white) and it's easier to navigate.

V

Valon

That's the first time I've ever opened the Madrid site, lol.

I honestly prefer the Barca one. It's more colourful (I suppose there's only so much you can do with white) and it's easier to navigate.

Same here, plus I hate white. It's the most stupid color ever.

B

Barca_rocks

what i love about barca's site is it has a lot more languages available unlike madrid's website.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
I'm proud to say that I've never been on Real Madrid's official website :2145960713mundoemot

^^this. but dont u guys always get undefined:undefined thing in ur BARCA page. it works well in Japanese page but not in english.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans