• Colombia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nigeria

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters

BerkeleyBernie

My bet's on Germany now that Spain is out. They are the only team I'd wager on getting to the Finals (barring corrupt officials, should they meet Brazil in the Semis).

Done.

I think Brazil will have a tough time in the next round, if they meet Chile. Netherlands won't be a cakewalk either, but I think Chile's pressing could unhinge them.

Done. Brazil struggled, Chile almost won. And struggled again against Columbia. And we all know what happened against the Chermans.

Don't think any team in Group C or D will trouble the survivors of Group A & B. The Semifinalists from Group A-D will be from Brazil, Croatia, Chile, Netherlands (outside chance to Mexico).

Done.

Argentina, if they top their group, will practically have a bye into the quarters.

Done.

L

linetty

I really want Messi to lift the trophy but Germany have been just unplayable and they deserve it by any means.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Look at the number of people who voted for Argentina and the number of people who voted for Holland. This says how much Argentina team is under performing. If somehow Higuain lavezzi Aguero realize their true potential then this will be close.

Galning

Look at the number of people who voted for Argentina and the number of people who voted for Holland. This says how much Argentina team is under performing. If somehow Higuain lavezzi Aguero realize their true potential then this will be close.

If anything it shows how much people want Argentina to win. How can you be underperforming if you're still alive in a knock-out tournament?

Home of Barca Fans