Who will win the CL - If not Barcelona?

Who?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

Jordzibob

I voted for arsenal..they have great team and if they miss the injuries they will get far far...but I must say that RM is one of the main for CL..of course if we don't count Barca

They dont have a great team though.....in fact they really are quite poor. Arsenal wont even qualify for the CL next year

4ever barca

They dont have a great team though.....in fact they really are quite poor. Arsenal wont even qualify for the CL next year

I don't know why you think that..now chelsea and city will lose 2 players each becouse African cup,while arsenal also 2 but both are on bench..they have awsome attack,defence is very good,only little problem is middfield,becouse they don't have equal good subs for cesc and on possition of DM

J

Jordzibob

I don't know why you think that..now chelsea and city will lose 2 players each becouse African cup,while arsenal also 2 but both are on bench..they have awsome attack,defence is very good,only little problem is middfield,becouse they don't have equal good subs for cesc and on possition of DM

Arshavin, Fabregas and Van Persie. Other than that looking at that team I see no world class players. I dont rate Eduardo nor did I before his legbreak, I've always considered him extremely poor, and Bendtner is...Bendtner, he's just terrible. Van Persie, Fabregas and Arshavin are the three players in that team I rate highly. Other than that they have the likes of Diaby and Eboue-both of whom are terrible, players such as Sagna and Song who yeh are ok, but they arent anything near to how good Arsenal used to be, Denilson likewise with an inconsistant imo Clichy, who could have been very very good. Rosicky is always injured, Walcott hasnt lived up to the hype. Gallas isnt great, Vermaalen is looking better than average but not brilliant. Almunia is an average keeper really..... 3 years ago we were all sitting back saying, "How young this team is, they'll be amazing in a few years time". Nothing. They havent improved that much from that period, thats the problem. All the potential was there and it just hasnt come, Wenger MUST change his policy because its stunting the club. There's no way they will win the CL.

4ever barca

well diaby is showing that he can play on highest level..he will become very very good player..dudu is useful player,not good as arshavin but in level with van persie..I told that they need player in middfield..but vermalen and gallas will become great duo..you will see that..
and wenger is strongest weapon od arsenal..he sold toure and ade becouse african cup..now he have team to make something..I'm sure that in Premier league they will be in top 4

Moe

powered by;
i really do think that chelsea will do great this year.. well as long as they dont face us :lol: I dream of a Barca-Real or Barca-Chelsea final

J

Jordzibob

well diaby is showing that he can play on highest level..he will become very very good player..dudu is useful player,not good as arshavin but in level with van persie..I told that they need player in middfield..but vermalen and gallas will become great duo..you will see that..
and wenger is strongest weapon od arsenal..he sold toure and ade becouse african cup..now he have team to make something..I'm sure that in Premier league they will be in top 4

Diaby has played on the highest level, against the likes of Man Utd, and been relatively average at best, "dudu is a useful player"-exactly, he's not great at all and really never has been, before or after his injury he's never been a particuarly brilliant striker-just average, van persie and arshavin are very good I'll give you that, as is Vermalen. Gallas is too inconsistent, when he's on form I do rate him very highly but its not enough of the time. Wenger is Arsenal's biggest weakness at the moment, they must sign players in January and if they dont he needs to go, I dont care about loyalty, his system is dragging them down. He sold toure and adebayor because of the african cup of nations? I highly doubt that..... :lol: can you imagine if Barca did that? Right, Eto, Yaya, Keita-your off the african cup of nations and because you wont be in my squad for a short amount of time I dont want you in it at all. Somehow I think thats wrong. Arsenal arent good enough, simple.

[FCB]Messi[10

Chelsea will win the Champions League if Barca don't. They are doing great right now in the EPL and the Carling Cup, where they are scoring a large amount of goals. And for the past 2 years they have reached the Semi's I believe, so it should be there time to win it.

Last edited:

Moe