Oh Ronaldo, Oh Ronaldo
I adore your bottom so much
please give me a peck
and you'll get a peg
...in the back

This ain't socially acceptable:wave:

J

Jordzibob

Still struggling to understand how you can put Milan and Juve in here but not Inter, well I was....then I realised who had made the thread.....:lol:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I voted Chelsea for, well, obvious reasons. I'm still not totally convinced yet, but we've had a good start, and you can only beat what's in front of you.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
man its either gonna be chelski, inter, madrid or barca. with the manc being the outside chance along with juve.

liverpool and arsenal have too much problems for them to be considered serious contenders

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
if u put arsenal and Juventus in, then u have to put Internazional,Lyon, Bayern, Bordeaux in too.

J

Jordzibob

if u put arsenal and Juventus in, then u have to put Internazional,Lyon, Bayern, Bordeaux in too.

:lol::lol: You would think so right? Sadly just look at who made the thread, explains it all really.....

J

Jordzibob

Inter, there are too many people writing them off just because "Their Italian". I think they'll win it

Hamzah

High Definition Member
lol-inter are probably one of the biggest underacheivers in football. they will get past the last 16 mark my words.

quarter final teams:

Madrid
Barca
Man United
Chelsea
Arsenal
Liverpool
Inter
Juventus

J

Jordzibob

:lol: Thats exactly what I was just about to post, we should have a poll as to who idiot will support next, then I realised it will just be whoever wins :lol: what a twat

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
lol-inter are probably one of the biggest underacheivers in football. they will get past the last 16 mark my words.

quarter final teams:

Madrid
Barca
Man United
Chelsea
Arsenal
Liverpool
Inter
Juventus
I agree apart from maybe Bayern ahead of Arsenal. But it's too early to say only played 1 match.

Home of Barca Fans