Who should replace Valdés?

Who should replace Valdes?

• Total voters

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Judging him solely on this performance is a bit rough though. I can easily recall shit games from every top keeper out there.

He's had a few bad games now... What was really worrying was how poorly he did with the ball at his feet.

impeh

Hi, its me..
hes not even first choice for valencia, is he? the commentator said hes mainly played in the cup.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
It's about 50/50. Last season Guaita was the one used in the league and Diego Alves played in the CL. I've heard that Valencia have decided to go with Guaita now. Maybe they have, maybe they haven't, but he's played most games lately.

Eetu

Adormit
It's about 50/50. Last season Guaita was the one used in the league and Diego Alves played in the CL. I've heard that Valencia have decided to go with Guaita now. Maybe they have, maybe they haven't, but he's played most games lately.

Judging by their modus operandi past few seasons and recurring rumors about Guaita and us, maybe they were in hopes of cashing in on him soon enough to still have Diego Alves in the wings ready to step in.

Tomchin

Borussia Monchengladbach goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen (20) has signed a pre-deal with Barcelona. He'll join for 4 seasons. [marca tv]

Not sure if true, but it would be quite an exciting signing.

Valdivia

Borussia Monchengladbach goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen (20) has signed a pre-deal with Barcelona. He'll join for 4 seasons. [marca tv]

Not sure if true, but it would be quite an exciting signing.

Just came in for this bit of news. I hope its not some media BS.

Home of Barca Fans