Who should be Barca manager next season?

Who should be Barca manager next season?

• Valverde

Votes: 31 29.0%
  • Sarri

Votes: 31 29.0%
  • Allegri

Votes: 18 16.8%
  • Ancelotti

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Tuchel (If available)

Votes: 13 12.1%
  • Any other (please post to tell us)

Votes: 10 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

God Serena

We need a big name or someone with a strong personality. I like Setien, but we need a commanding presence. Not sure he's that.

We should have brought Henry in as an assistant coach this season like Real Madrid did with Zidane under Mourinho and Ancelotti.

He's left his job with Sky and is an assistant for Belgium right now. He want to become a manager and is waiting for the right option. If things go bad we could have had him as a caretaker until the end of the season. Note: I'm not hoping it gets that bad.

Also potentially seen if he had the presence and tactical ideas and scheming to take over after Valverde. Unfortunately all the attractive options are gone and I don't like Allegri too much.

So we either go with Setien, one of our former Dutch players that are managers right now, or someone like Henry who's completely unproven.

Unproven or not, I think anything different would be better than what we have right now, even if that something different could potentially end up being worse.

Henry, Pimienta, Setien... it doesn't matter. We could even bring back Martino.

Andrew M

Unproven or not, I think anything different would be better than what we have right now, even if that something different could potentially end up being worse.

Henry, Pimienta, Setien... it doesn't matter. We could even bring back Martino.

Ok this is getting silly.

Raketa10

I would take Conte since we missed on Tuchel and Sarri. I am aware he is a defensive manager but anything is better than this clown! We need to change something ASAP or our season will be ruined in October.

The perfect solution would be to find "our Zidane" but that's maybe too unrealistic and I don't even know who would that be. Oh, and please stop with Xavi and Puyol or Setién. Xavi is still playing FFS and Setién is a 60y old man without any serious track record.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Thierry Henry - We have nothing left to lose now! Couldn't do worse than the stupid guy leading our team; He apparently is pretty weird with learning the granular details of the game play and stuff like Pep Guardiola; Has the charisma to kick the arse of some of the egotistic stars that are just not into the game anymore & bench their sorry asses until they start performing again; Mainly, the guy has his fair share of playing under some of the elite-st managers of all time helping him learn from quite a few people!!

From his commentary videos he always comes across as a guy who knows what he is saying and only says what he knows!

The result of the experiment can range from screwing up our season but providing a great experience for the young forwards - Dembele & Malcom (at the worst) to kick-starting a new era while providing a glorious ending to Leo's career that he so deserves (at best)!!

Last edited:

Raketa10

Paco Jemez.

:facepalm: What has he done so far to even be considered?!?! If there is no criteria than we can take anyone from the street. This is the main reason we are where we are! We need a strong name or a strong personality (aka Zidane) and not some second tier coach.

Jay Jay

:facepalm: What has he done so far to even be considered?!?! If there is no criteria than we can take anyone from the street. This is the main reason we are where we are!

We have a fetish on non-proven trainers and since it's the best choice and if there is no result, at least we will attack each game, hehe.

Raketa10

IMHO until Xavi is ready to take over we should go for a proven manager. We literally can't afford to make another mistake.

vlad

IMHO until Xavi is ready to take over we should go for a proven manager. We literally can't afford to make another mistake.

xavi will also be unproven coach if he takes barca, so its a gamble also

but yes, he is the guy with most BARCA DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans