Who should be Barca manager next season?

Who should be Barca manager next season?

• Valverde

Votes: 31 29.0%
  • Sarri

Votes: 31 29.0%
  • Allegri

Votes: 18 16.8%
  • Ancelotti

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Tuchel (If available)

Votes: 13 12.1%
  • Any other (please post to tell us)

Votes: 10 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidane82

Zidane ... rumours circulating the British press suggesting that Arsene Wenger has a backroom team all set up and waiting for his next club !!

Andrew M

Some of our best coaches in recent history have come with little pedigree behind them so big names are not especially appealing to me

Andresito

Staff member
Guess i'm so desperate for Valverde to fuck off i'll take anyone. But isn't Juve playing better with Ronaldo now? More exciting to watch?

Since when does Ronaldo contribute to a more exciting football?

Curiously, Messi voted for Allegri after Valverde and Guardiola as the best coach.

FCBfan22

Quique Setien.

Betis plays wonderfully, but lacks prolific goalscorers (we have them, but play horribly).

Sorin

Would seriously take Wenger until the end of the season. I think he would love to manage Messi after all the hurt he has caused him over the years. Only to be on the other side of the fence if nothing else. Depending on how he does he could even get an 1 year extension if none of the obvious names becomes available at the end of the season. Can't be worse than discount Mourinho. At least he serves good football instead of the absolute garbage we display now.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We need a big name or someone with a strong personality. I like Setien, but we need a commanding presence. Not sure he's that.

We should have brought Henry in as an assistant coach this season like Real Madrid did with Zidane under Mourinho and Ancelotti.

He's left his job with Sky and is an assistant for Belgium right now. He want to become a manager and is waiting for the right option. If things go bad we could have had him as a caretaker until the end of the season. Note: I'm not hoping it gets that bad.

Also potentially seen if he had the presence and tactical ideas and scheming to take over after Valverde. Unfortunately all the attractive options are gone and I don't like Allegri too much.

So we either go with Setien, one of our former Dutch players that are managers right now, or someone like Henry who's completely unproven.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans