Which players should FC Barcelona buy in the upcoming years and why?

N

nejcf15

what about Marcos Senna? he would be a good cover for Xavi + i think he runs out of contract tommorow, so free transfer :)

N

nejcf15

We don't need LB... If Abi plays, its more 3-4-3 formation and if Adriano plays our left/right backs are attacking and coming in defence 2.

also Coentrao is a Madridista.

would be good if Barca scouts find some good LB who is very good in attack and in defence (like Balzac from Palermo, but younger)

alex 10

valdes/pinto

alves/montoya pique/fontas puyol/abidal adriano/jose angel

busquets/masherano
xavi/thiago iniesta/keita

pedro/affelay messi/bojan or a new striker villa/jeffrem

alex 10

valdes/pinto

alves/montoya pique/fontas puyol/abidal adriano/maxwell

busquets/masherano
xavi/thiago fabregas/keita

pedro/affelay messi/pedro villa/kiko

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
We don't need LB... If Abi plays, its more 3-4-3 formation and if Adriano plays our left/right backs are attacking and coming in defence 2.

also Coentrao is a Madridista.

would be good if Barca scouts find some good LB who is very good in attack and in defence (like Balzac from Palermo, but younger)

It remains to be seen whether Abidal will sign an extension on his contract.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think we need anyone. But, it's a proven fact that adding fresh blood keeps the team more motivated.
Barca could use another tall and strong central defender. We were in the market for one last summer too but were priced out by PSG. I guess at the end of this season Zubi and Tito will have another go. Mbiwa was last mentioned but he signed a new contract with Montpellier.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
A tall and strong CB who is good in the air.

A tall and strong CF who is humble and good in the air.

Home of Barca Fans