Which one was the best treble?

Which treble was the best?

• Total voters

messid10s

14/15 for sure

1. Winning La Liga was more difficult this year Real Madrid are a better side than they were in 08/09 as are Atletico Madrid, Valencia and Sevilla.

2. Again I think we had more difficult fixtures in the Copa del Rey in 14/15 than in 08/09

3. We played a lot better in the Champions League IMO in 14/15 than in 08/09 and generally than under Guardiola where we struggled in away CL matches this season we were winning them at City and PSG.

Last edited:

i_bleed_blaugrana

In CL, 2008-09 but everything else, this year.

Iniesta's epic winner at the Bridge is easily one of the best sporting moments for me of my life.

F

Flavia

I chose 08-09 because of the 2-6 and Iniesta at stamford bridge.

Both are the best 2 years ever for me, though. Only thing that can top that is another treble :D

goope

Funny thing is: neither the 08/09 nor the 14/15 treble season were the best seasons but the 10/11 double season and not the 2009 sextuple year but the 2010 only 1 big title year was the best year in barca's history

I actually like that. It shows that greatness in football is not as measurable as one might think

I kind of agree. 2010 2011 was true golden age for me. But thats because of the 5 0 and the fact that we played better and were more confident in the first part.

Right now it feels like we won the treble in 5 months, it's an odd feeling.

Next season is going to be glorious.

Henry_IB

Banned
2008-2009 only because of the drama on stamford bridge. I still get chills when I think of the commentary "But it's Messi.... IT IS INIESSTAAAA"

footyfan

Calma, calma
Funny thing is: neither the 08/09 nor the 14/15 treble season were the best seasons but the 10/11 double season and not the 2009 sextuple year but the 2010 only 1 big title year was the best year in barca's history

I actually like that. It shows that greatness in football is not as measurable as one might think

I am partial to 09/10 myself. It was the peak of the Xavi dominance and Messi individualism.

dakt

2009 was a start of a dream and possibly the best team that has ever played the game.

Antimadridista1

2008-2009 . Most exciting moments and I'll never forget the 2-6 and the tie against Chelsea.

14/15 has been a crazy season too. Players and coaches deserve credit after what happened in january.

Asylum15

Exactly 50/50 now, damn.

08/09 was more entertaining, but for me 14/15 was more beautiful having been so poor in the last 2 years by our standards, and also with Xavi leaving, Messi assuming a new role, Suarez coming in, Neymar maturing, Rakitic coming in, new manager, fresh start, it was a huge rejuvenation.

I'll definitely say 08/09 was better tomorrow morning however.

Alen

Exactly 50/50 now, damn.

08/09 was more entertaining, but for me 14/15 was more beautiful having been so poor in the last 2 years by our standards, and also with Xavi leaving, Messi assuming a new role, Suarez coming in, Neymar maturing, Rakitic coming in, new manager, fresh start, it was a huge rejuvenation.

I'll definitely say 08/09 was better tomorrow morning however.

:neymar:

Home of Barca Fans