Which one was the best treble?

Which treble was the best?

• Total voters
F

Flavia

As we're the only club with 2, which one was more exciting, the best one?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
We beat the English, Dutch, German, Cypriot, French and Italian champions on the way to the UCL title this year, watched El Tridente light up the world, came back from behind to wrestle the league title away from Real Madrid, and gave Xavi a storybook sendoff.

14/15 all the way.

F

forcabarca

Definitely this season for me because I watched all our games!

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I think majority of people will choose this season because it's fresh in our memories. That 08-09 was epic as well.

F

Frejsgodes

2008/2009 all the way.

2010/2011 would have been the greatest season ever for me if only we had beat Madrid in the Copa final. They way we won the league, beat Real Madrid in the CL semis and United in the final at Wembley.. it was art.

Actually crazy how close we've been to winning three trebles.

khaled_a_d

tough call ,on one hand 2009 was our 1st treble ,we beat RM 6-2 at their home .the year b4 we were 3rd in the league and was in a much worse shape .while this treble is the 4th in 7 seasons in the European history
But it is the 1st time ever a team do it twice ,RM is much better opponent and the rivalry is at its highest ,we faced better teams IMO .Liga now is much better league with A.Madrid,Valencia and Sevilla all improving .all of those teams are excellent teams
I can't vote ,the most important matches in 2009 I had an exam next day(6-2 classico,CDR & CL finals) so I didn't feel those game while watching them live .this season I've been watching this team ,hell I've been watching most Barca B games ,lol

footyfan

Calma, calma
08/09 was certainly more exciting. The end of the season then was absolutely fantastic. From this season, I guess the only awesome standout match was the 3-0 against Bayern. In 08/09, the 6-2 at Bernabeu, Iniesta show at Stamford Bridge and the complete masterclass in Rome were all unbelievable.

In terms of difficulty, 14/15 stands out. Played only against champions in the CL, faced a dogged Atletico in CDR and conquered an all-time best La Liga with one of the best RM teams in history.

I voted 08/09 though, the football was magnificent to watch.

bismp

We also have to wait and see if we are going to get the sextuple in 2015.This will also be an important facror,even though it will not be strictly in 2014/15 season

Home of Barca Fans