Which attacking trident?

Which attacking trident?

• Total voters

jairzinho

I'm going to withhold my judgment for now. We can't say at the moment how good Alexis will be when he starts plaiyng. He hasn't even trained as yet for gods sake. He'll surely start from the bench as Pep will not rush him in the starting 11. But i have the feeling he's going to be good. Very good for us. Hope he doesn't let me down. :D

S

sunnyroad

I choose Sanchez-Messi-Villa ,because I think Sanchez is playing better than perdo. But we don't no, we'll see soon

MVP. Sanchez will need to earn his place in the starting 11.

I was reading THIS ARTICLE the other day and honestly, found it pretty funny!

Yup. I think media is actually prejudging his abilities. Okay, he's done a pretty good job at his former club, but so had Ibra, Chygrinskey and Caceress. I don't wanna say he ain't good, but he has to show if he's worth the money we paid for him himself. As someone said, I don't think Pep's gonna let him be a starter unless he earns his place by playing good enough. Thus, I wouldn't change MVP for now.

We better not forget what club we're actually talking about. Sanchez was superb, okay, but his performances in the past have nothing to do with his new club that has nothing to with the placed he used to be good at.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I was reading THIS ARTICLE the other day and honestly, found it pretty funny!

Yup. I think media is actually prejudging his abilities. Okay, he's done a pretty good job at his former club, but so had Ibra, Chygrinskey and Caceress. I don't wanna say he ain't good, but he has to show if he's worth the money we paid for him himself. As someone said, I don't think Pep's gonna let him be a starter unless he earns his place by playing good enough. Thus, I wouldn't change MVP for now.

We better not forget what club we're actually talking about. Sanchez was superb, okay, but his performances in the past have nothing to do with his new club that has nothing to with the placed he used to be good at.

+1

This premature prejudging seems to be living on forever. Sanchez is not a world beater yet. He's just a young player with potential to MAYBE become a world beater someday. Funny to me how some people go way over the line to overrate him when he hasn't even played for one second in Barca jersey.

S

scaciody

I think the best trident is combination of Pedro, Villa, and Messi.

Phatroonaldo

No love for Sanchez-Villa -Pedro? I'd love the fluidity of that trident. Totally interchangeable positions, this formation would be a mindfuck to defenders. Marking them will be very difficult.

No love for Sanchez-Villa -Pedro? I'd love the fluidity of that trident. Totally interchangeable positions, this formation would be a mindfuck to defenders. Marking them will be very difficult.
Dude! maybe so, but what if Sanchez isn't as good as we assume he is. He ain't shown anything yet. All we've seen from this player are youtube clips that have to do with his performances in the past at another club right? As I already said, I'd still go with MVP unless Sanchez shows he's capable of being a regular starter at one of the best soccer clubs of history.

E

el smexx

Sanchez Messi Villa. It will be perfect. Mes Que Un Club <3

Home of Barca Fans