Which attacking trident?

Which attacking trident?

• Total voters

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Rotation is key. Villa and Pedro will both be better with less games, and we won't rely on Messi so much.

But in the big games I want S-M-V, with Don Pedro as a supersub.

Trequartista

The good
As a Unit I still think the best would be one ball dependent,2 less
1-Messi-Villa-Pedro
2-Alexis-Villa-Pedro
then you can have
3-Messi-Alexis-Villa
4-Messi-Alexis-Pedro
I know this would shock many but think ALexis-Villa-Pedro would work better than Messi-Alexis-Pedro/VIlla for example
we will see....

Manuel Traquete

MVP.

But there should be plenty of rotation to keep everyone fresh. Even Messi can sit some matches, a trident of Pedro, Sanchez and Villa can get the job done and allow Messi to enjoy some much needed rest.

zealot

Sanchez arrival should only mean there are more rotating options. So I expect him to share playing time with MVP equally once he has integrated into our system.

But if we reach the UCL final again, with a fully fit squad, sorry Sanchez, but MVP should get the nod.

Birdy

Messi - Villa - Pedro will be starters at first, but i am sure after six months the
Alexis - Messi - Pedro trident would smash every defence..

Chainsaw

Killahead
Messi - Villa - Pedro will be starters at first, but i am sure after six months the
Alexis - Messi - Pedro trident would smash every defence..

A newbie who hasn't proved anything in Barca shirt yet will bench the Spain best forward after just six months?! Not sure about that.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Obviously the MVP would be the preferred option until we actually see how Alexis does and which position he complements the trio the best in...

Home of Barca Fans