What shirt sponser would you prefer on our shirt?

Which sponsor would you prefer Barca to use?

• UNICEF

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Other Major Sponsorship

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I voted "major sponsorship". Now onto my explanation. I´d prefer we had no sponsor at all but since we are having one it would be best we accept some commercial one. We did enough for Unicef (if one can ever do enough) and Barca is involved in other humanitarian projects as MES, etc.. Time to either return to our clean shirts or get a proper sponsorship.

Dallan

I hate corporate sponsors and to be honest, when I was first getting into football, Barca's overall philosophy and policy towards jersey sponsorship was one of the many things that drew me to the team! And I have loved them for it. If they were to put a corporation's logo (AIG, VW, Fly Emirates, etc.) I think I'd cry! A corporate sponsor on the jersey means a changing Barca, And I don't want Barca to change! If no UNICEF then NO SPONSOR AT ALL!

Cule

i love our plain jersey :(,i m not saying dont pay UNICEF but like boca have them on one sleeve rather then on chest

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
Are you guys insane? seriously? how can a blank shirt look better than the unicef logo on the chest? i respect oppinions, but you lot need serious taste lessons.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Are you guys insane? seriously? how can a blank shirt look better than the unicef logo on the chest? i respect oppinions, but you lot need serious taste lessons.

Because a blank shit lets you just look at the colours which are instantly recognisable as Barça's. Wearing a shirt with no sponsor on the front also means you don't look like a walking billboard. I need no lessons in taste, I admire the morality behind the Unicef decision but I prefer not to have something emblazoned across the front of the shit.

maz

I walk the line
Blank shirt looks miles better than UNICEF, but i dont mind having UNICEF at all.

Home of Barca Fans