Votes: 25 24.0%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 22 21.2%
  • I absolutely hate it.

Votes: 21 20.2%

• Total voters

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I don't care for the black kit, tbh. doesn't look good on our players or in motion.

the home kit, while hideous when held still, looks really nice in motion for some reason.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I don't care for the black kit, tbh. doesn't look good on our players or in motion.

the home kit, while hideous when held still, looks really nice in motion for some reason.

Well when you can't see it clearly the blaugrana blends together nicely. Nice shades, until you look close.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Well when you can't see it clearly the blaugrana blends together nicely. Nice shades, until you look close.

looks fine in HD, so it's not about being unable to see it clearly.

the problem, really, is the change in stripe width. when viewed from an angle, or with the bottom half of the shirt cropped out (as it was in those sexy ass pics of Alexis) it looks niiiice. if the stripes were all the same bastard width it'd be a fine shirt.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
am I the only one jizzing over the black kit?

and I'm definitely relishing on the thought of playing all black vs. Madrid lol.

Besides, it reminds me loads of the Catalan NT kit, which is awesome.

Not sure yet what my take is on the home kit tho. Haven't seen it in action yet, but the design is tad ugly.

Last edited:

ivan22

where is the option "don't like it but I'll get used to it by the end of the season"

am I the only one jizzing over the black kit?

Besides, it reminds me loads of the Catalan NT kit, which is awesome.

nope, I like it too, but the Qatar Logo keeps me from jizzing over it would instabuy it withouth this dirty logo. I seriously can't imagine to buy a barca jersey without unicef on the front.it just doenst work...

Hete BLKSM

I'm getting the black kit whenever I'm visiting a game again. I'm thinking late February or the start of March... Anyway, anyone seen a pic of the black kit with long sleeves?

ranjix

Jefecito
nope, I like it too, but the Qatar Logo keeps me from jizzing over it would instabuy it withouth this dirty logo. I seriously can't imagine to buy a barca jersey without unicef on the front.it just doenst work...

I like the black kit too. Last years away kit was also nice.

F

Flavia

Black kit is great, I got one. I really liked it more when I saw it close, though.

adil_909

not buying either, both are pretty hideous. really liked the home kit 2 years ago, and the green away kit last year. but seems like this time someone was smoking some crazy stuff while designing these in their basement!

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Bought it :)
4a64408b-efbe-8a93.jpg

Idgaf!!

Looks good!

Home of Barca Fans