• I don't mind it.

Votes: 25 24.0%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 22 21.2%
  • I absolutely hate it.

Votes: 21 20.2%

• Total voters

kkkkasd

Just saw the Manchester United VS Barcelona friendly match and I must say I am not a fan of the black. Especially the large "Qatar Foundation" words on the front. They look like some cheap $3 shirts mass bought from China to cut down spending because of Barca's huge debt.

Chainsaw

Killahead
The whole idea of both home and away kits were just simply dumb. Black looks nice but what the hell is with having a black kit for away matches?! Usually away kits will be designed with a color which will differ from the home kit, but regarding these two they both have dark colors so what's the difference if Barca wear the away kit instead of home kit?!

Whoever did this season's kits must be really out of their minds. And let's not even talk about the home kit. But what the hell? We gotta deal with it anyway.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Not my favorite but I'll still rock em :)

Getting names put on mine, can't wait

poltergeist

Nothing wrong with it. I'm planning on getting one.
The whole idea of both home and away kits were just simply dumb. Black looks nice but what the hell is with having a black kit for away matches?! Usually away kits will be designed with a color which will differ from the home kit, but regarding these two they both have dark colors so what's the difference if Barca wear the away kit instead of home kit?!

Whoever did this season's kits must be really out of their minds. And let's not even talk about the home kit. But what the hell? We gotta deal with it anyway.

Wow! Does Black in any way look like Blue or Claret?

Chainsaw

Killahead
Wow! Does Black in any way look like Blue or Claret?

WoW! Yes, on the dark and light perspective both kits have the dark outlook. So doesn't make a difference if Barca wear home or away kits against the likes of Milan, Inter, Manchester and etc. That's probably one of the reasons that the colors for the home kit are chosen as lousy lighter as it is now, so that just makes it 'a little' lighter than the usual blue and claret colors that Barca used in the past.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Overall, I can't get used to the Qatar logo...I hope I will but for now, I just am not liking it...I liked seeing that some of their training wear online is without it

The home kit, I suppose it'll grow on me eventually too but blue shorts & socks with the sidey top just looks like they're wearing some tights

Away kit in black is sharp but too dark (little contrast) & again the Qatar logo just pops more on it - making it hard to take

Away kit over the home kit, atm

Birdy

Two different situations. i suggest two different subpolls..

Home kit: I like the stripe change.. we should change design every year.. The big problem is the unbalanced quantity of blue in the kit.. At least Shocks should have been red.. CAn you imagine the season that ended the kit with the red shorts having red shocks also??
They have time to change that.. i hope they will..

Away kit: totally hate that.. It is not the black colour.. i have thought many times it would be nice to try some black for away some time..
The thing is that it is a plain black with nothing else on it.. WTF? Can you remember any away outfit the last many years with no hint of the blaugrana colours? not any minor stripe? not a bit over the sleeves? nothing at all?
Plus, they should have used at least a bright colour to combine it with black and not being so utterly plain..

M

mitkoa7x

How can some1 vote "I absolutely love it"? The Unicef is like a tramp stamp, the Quatar foundation logo on the front is absolutely terrible, the stripes are REALY bad and it doesnt have enough grana. It's total cr*p.

FiReFTW

Ignoring the qatar logo here are my ratings

Home kit

rating 3/10

It looks very bad, the stripes are way too thin and numerical and the transition from thick to thin does not look good at all either.

Away kit

rating: 6/10

Slightly above average, they are not bad at all the idea of a black kit is quite interesting and unusual for Barca, so its something "new".
However I do not like the kit looking all black, it should have blaugrana colors in the middle just like the 3rd one has or perhaps in a different pattern.

XaviMessiGirl

I hate absolutely everything about the home kit. Color, design, it's just terrible all around. The away kit is more tolerable and if I buy a shirt this season it would be that one as opposed to the home.

In general I still can't get used to the Qatar Foundation logo, and the UNICEF logo across the ass? :lol: People who choose to buy a shirt basically have to get a player name/number on the back or it will just look dumb with the UNICEF just sitting there on the bottom of the shirt.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
The home kit is a crime against humanity.

The away kit is tolerable. Bland and I hate "Qatar Foundation" and the UNICEF tramp stamp, but inoffensive.

I won't be buying either, that's for sure.

Home of Barca Fans