WC Qualifiers 2018 - South America

W

woobie

Glad to see Uruguay doing well. I like them.

Will Yusuf be satisfied with the game? :D

F

Flavia

Updating

Standings:
26344434.jpg

Results:
54596755.jpg

K

kathleen85

Neymar > Suarez and you know it

Neymar > Suarez and you know it
Neymar
- He is doing well in Brazil and he is in the 23 best players in the world.. He has great ability and talent.. He is a Brilliant Brazilian..

Luis Suarez
He is very good in playing for Liverpool and Ajax and we all know that..
For many years he is playing really well and getting a lot of goals.. he is one of the best striker in the world..

Yeah Suarez is better that Neymar and I think because he has more experience in playing than Neymar.. :)

Chainsaw

Killahead
Neymar teeth > Suarez teeth
Suarez hair > Neymar hair
Suarez hand > Neymar hand

Suarez 2-1 Neymar

Suarez wins

K

kathleen85

Nice analogy .. :lol:
But on the other hand Neymar is a lot younger and is playing for a better NT so he will surely still improve.. And if he decided to move to some bigger club he will surely be a big player.. :)

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Nice analogy .. :lol:
But on the other hand Neymar is a lot younger and is playing for a better NT so he will surely still improve.. And if he decided to move to some bigger club he will surely be a big player.. :)

Brazil > Uruguay ?? Currently, I don't think so.

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Brazil > Uruguay ?? Currently, I don't think so.

Brazil have more potential, but currently Uruguay has a real team filled with great players. I think it's quite even right now, with Uruguay perhaps having a slight advantage over Brazil because players like Cavani, Suarez, Forlan etc. are decisive players in important matches for their clubs in Europe, like Suarez who is perhaps the best player of Liverpool atm. Also, Cavani is much more effective, decisive and important for Napoli than Robinho is for Milan, or Pato is for an example.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans