WC Qualifiers 2018 - South America

DucdeOrléans

The only teams they wouldn't rape are Spain, Germany and the Netherlands tbh, and the first one would be a good matchup for them.

Someone forgot France and Italy !

Uruguay are impressive indeed. Awesome country and awesome national team and most importantly history. 3.5 million people as many as in a few large Parisian suburbs! It is surreal to say the least.

Just kidding in the first part of my post.

abual3bed1

they are the best team in South America .. all of that without Forlan .. still Cavani isn't lucky atleast today ..

they're playing Italy on tuesday?? .. a great chance to improve even more ..

DucdeOrléans

Well that is a rather simplistic view although it has some truth.

But outside of Uruguay can you name a country that has such a small population who in fact has won a major trophy? Apart from Denmark in 1992 and Paraguay (1953, 1979) and Bolivia (1963) in the Copa América?

Or even in the ACN?

El Matodor>El Pistolero (that is also reserved for Contador)

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I thought Contador was El Juicer

And as much as I love Kempes, "matador" is a bit too much of a cliche by now. Plus not all killers are cool, while gunslingers are by their nature awesome.

In other news, no Falcao for Colombia. :cry:

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
El Pisolero (along with being the coolest nickname possible) fits him perfectly.

El Pistolero is such a relentlessly cool nickname. definitely way too cool for Suarez. he's not enough of a badass. no Pistolero would flop around feigning injury like he does.

El Bastardo Magnífico fits him better, I feel.

him & Busi.

they could be a wrestling tag team. Los Bastardos Magníficos!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Venezuela with the last minute draw! Frank Feltscher scored, orchestrated by Arango of course.

Paraguay looking better, up 2-1 vs Ecuador right now.

Juan03

Uruguay is amazing :D

Perea had to pull a Demichelis and let the 3 pts slip away :(
on a positive note though, looking forward to raping Argentina next tuesday :D

Home of Barca Fans