Vinícius Júnior

El Flaco

I mean, Real Madrid fans being excited for Vinicius is kinda understandable.

He genuinely looks dangerous whenever the ball was on his feets, made a great cross to Benzema for the 1-0 goal against us.

Vinicius' end product is inconsistent, although it's expected from a teenager.

El Gato

Villarato!
Very, very good game for a Brazillian 18-year old debuting in a Clasico. 2-3 chances he could have done better with, but still done absolutely anything he wanted with Pique and Busquets. Needs to contribute better in defense when he's got such a shit partner on that wing, but otherwise a great game.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Very, very good game for a Brazillian 18-year old debuting in a Clasico. 2-3 chances he could have done better with, but still done absolutely anything he wanted with Pique and Busquets. Needs to contribute better in defense when he's got such a shit partner on that wing, but otherwise a great game.

Which game were you watching? :lol: :lol:

wat? ?

i think u trolling with this vini nonsense......

he is 18 yes, but his performance was below par.

if this is a good game then madrid standards have dropped imo.

El Gato

Villarato!
Which game were you watching? :lol: :lol:

He dragged them out wide and took them on, crosses and passes got past them, literally had to be covered by the teammate every time he had them 1 on 1. Don't know who would dispute that. Only times he got snuffed out was where he got put into a position where 2-3 players were close to him all at once. I heard Semedo had a great game against him too when he hasn't faced him at any point of the game since he played RM for most of it.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I don’t know. Kid got one of the biggest and weirdest mouths I have seen and all he really showed tonight is that he got some decent pace. I heard he would skin this version of Pique alive before the game, instead Pique gave me a throwback to his good old days. Made some beautiful tackles on this guy to get the ball back. Both him and Busi, actually.

abiabi

He gives out the feeling that due to sheer pace he is always in dangerous positions and if he learns how to finish or use his left foot he can score at least 20 goals per season just by default

FinBarcelonafan

I don’t know. Kid got one of the biggest and weirdest mouths I have seen and all he really showed tonight is that he got some decent pace. I heard he would skin this version of Pique alive before the game, instead Pique gave me a throwback to his good old days. Made some beautiful tackles on this guy to get the ball back. Both him and Busi, actually.

Semedo had him in his pocket.

Joan

Interesting player. Makes things happen.

But I expected him to do better against Busquets and Pique. Was closed down quite well.

Porque

18 year old in his first season straight out of Brazil - Check
First Clasico - Check
Always dangerous - Check
Wishing he wasn't at Real Madrid - Check

40m looking like pennies right now.

Givenchy

He looks like a decent player, i don't really see anything special special in him.. yet but for 18, playing for Madrid in his first Clasico he did. well. seems pretty mature for his age

Home of Barca Fans