Vincent Kompany

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Looking really good in that video ... which is amazing as he was only dubbed a talent during his time in hamburg, but never showed it. In fact he was fairly bad and never made it above squad player status. Seems like he learned a lot during his 3 yrs in england.

Piqué

Vidic is more a pure defender. Kompany has a lot more flair and passing ability. He has become a monster in the defence of City. Just a brilliant defender who would fit the Barça style very well. Would be a dream combo with Piqué, but don't think it will happen, sadly enough. He likes Manchester (home-town of his wife), the rise of City, his paycheck (7M a year), ...

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he is a phenomenal CB.

when he was a teenage prodigy I used to play him at DM on championship manager though. fucking ace, he was.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
he was great in FM back in the day.
should tell him to stop playing Football Manager 2007 and buy a newer version.
I remember back on CM when he was an 18 year old wonderkid and everyone would buy him ....
when he was a teenage prodigy I used to play him at DM on championship manager though. fucking ace, he was.

You played a lot with Kompany in video games, he meta? :D

AND NO YOU WON'T HOLD ME BACK! SPLASH THE CASH! Make those Qatar deals mean something on the transfer market!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
:lol: of course that's not what I meant.

btw what is Kompany doing making full nude pics of his anyway!? :lol:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
You played a lot with Kompany in video games, he meta? :D

always man. he was a fucking MONSTER at 18 and you could get him for, like, 6m. and you'd have a stalwart CB/DM/CM for 15 or so years.

AND NO YOU WON'T HOLD ME BACK! SPLASH THE CASH! Make those Qatar deals mean something on the transfer market!

in a year.

have patience.

:p

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
is it just me? all I can look at is is his MASSIVE forehead, and think WOW thats a MASSIVE forehead! every single time.

C_67_article_2052008_body_articleblock_0_bodyimage.jpg

Home of Barca Fans