Vincent Kompany

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You can turn it however you want and he might have been a superman for 89 mins. Truth is, he screwed up and left Rooney unmarked and thus enabled that bicycle kick.

Muse23

In the team of the year in England :worthy:
He's awesome, on the bluemoon forum they are in awe of him, as usual, and their only fear is that Barça takes him away

Bergkamp10

Why would he go to Barcelona to sit on the bench?

He's very good though, has been on par with Vidic this year and is getting better as the season gets on.

V

Valon

Why would he go to Barcelona to sit on the bench?

He's very good though, has been on par with Vidic this year and is getting better as the season gets on.

He wouldn't though, we have 2 CBs and Abidal. And one of our CBs is crumbling to age at the moment.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I'm just amazed that he's actually come good.

I remember back on CM when he was an 18 year old wonderkid and everyone would buy him in every save they did.

and then he wasn't that great and went to Hamburg. and everyone was all "huh?"

Bergkamp10

He wouldn't though, we have 2 CBs and Abidal. And one of our CBs is crumbling to age at the moment.

Puyol is 33?? I genuinely have only just found this out, thought he was about 29 :lol: In that case Kompany would be perfect for Barcelona but how do you sign the richest team in the world's star defender unless he puts in a transfer request?

I'm just amazed that he's actually come good.

I remember back on CM when he was an 18 year old wonderkid and everyone would buy him in every save they did.

and then he wasn't that great and went to Hamburg. and everyone was all "huh?"

Going to Hamburg and not straight to a "big" club did him the world of good. Hopefully Lukaku does the same and doesn't go to Chelsea.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
So should have included him in the deal of Yaya :sigh: But then if he comes to us Gneg would flood the forum with those disturbinghalfassexposedpics of Kompany :p

G

Gareth Bale

Kompany is a wonderful CB but their is no way that Manchester City will sell. They don't need the money and the only chance would be for Kompany to cause a strop and walk out of training and other methods. Vincent is not that kind of person and he won't do that. I am a Tottenham fan and i can say that Kompany is the 2nd best CB in the league behind Vidic but he would be more suited to Barcelona in terms of age and pace. The guy is a machine, He has pace and strength.

I think Thiago Silva might be a better option for Barcelona as his passing and vision is made for Barcelona.

DucdeOrléans

The best defender this season by a mile in my opinion (only Thiago Silva, Vidic and Abidal comes close)

A complete central defender who is just as good as a defensive midfielder.

If he one day wanted to leave England we should try and buy him immediately.

Imagine a Pique-Kompany pairing. Amazing.

Co0ter

I think Thiago Silva might be a better option for Barcelona as his passing and vision is made for Barcelona.

I've been saying this for over a year now. Thiago Silva is fantastic. Sad that Milan got him for really cheap and we got Chygrnsky for more than double instead...Hmm tall, slow a shit defender or 6'0, great short/long passing skills, SPEED and ridiculous determination. His only fault is positioning, which isn't even bad by any means ( Pep would fix that right up).

Kompany is a beast, he's my favorite other than the Brasilian. I don't know enough about Sahko and David Luiz is long gone.

Muse23

Le FC Barcelone prêt à faire une offre pour Kompany

Le défenseur des Diables Rouges, Vincent Kompany, est devenu un pilier de Manchester City mais également l’un des meilleurs défenseurs de la Premier League. Le joueur belge est maintenant suivi par le FC Barcelone qui serait sur le point de faire une offre cet été pour s’attacher ses services.

Vincent Kompany est certainement l’une des meilleurs défenseurs du monde et le joueur pourrait bien atterrir du côté du FC Barcelone cet été. Le club catalan est tombé sous le charme du joueur qui a atteint une certaine maturité pour franchir un nouveau palier dans sa jeune carrière.

Même si la direction de Manchester City a revu le salaire du joueur à la hausse avec un montant de 136.000 euros par semaine, elle aura des difficultés à garder son défenseur face à une équipe qui remporte des titres.

So Barça is interested ;). I'm not really gonna translate the whole thing, but basically, Barça is interested and would be prepared to make an offer, and even tho Mancity can offer a monstersalary, they can not compete with a team that wins titles.

Home of Barca Fans